JCPenney

JCPenney Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Brookfield, WI

if I worked in a non-commissioned area such as women dept ; empty fitting rooms, checked out merchandise for customers, ordered items that were not readily available in store; merchandised. how to handle difficult customers, face-to-face encounters. providing customer service; empowered to make the customer happy with out having to call in management for every decision. they were not team players, and vey immature and childish, constantly complaining and not helpfu. The hardest part of the job was working various hours and not knowing if you were going to get any hours for the week. The customers
Pros
employee discount
Cons
lack of work hours available, favoritism, being assigned to a dept that was not preferred
It was a very fast paced environment and I loved that. The team was very understanding and helpful but I didn't like how they wanted me to be there at 4:30 and I get out of school at 4.
Pros
givng backa nd helping the customers
Cons
schedule
The management was terrible, Employees were fake. The job was terrible to me. I liked it at first. Then they started overworking me, making me train new employees & I wasn't getting paid for it.
The job had great pay,great flexibility,great team members,your hours were guaranteed,your managers were concerning.The job is a great place to be involved with a great set of team member and great customer service relations.
The telecommuter project for Catalog was one of the best jobs I ever had. Working from home was wonderful! Part time but full time before Christmas Co-workers and Management were great!
Pros
The job as a whole, was EXCELLENT!
Cons
They moved operations to Barbados
A typical day at work putting out new merchandise, preparing for sales, good management for the hours of the day that I worked5:00am - 10:00am. Co-workers were great to work with we made a good team. No hard part to the job all went well, the most enjoyable was getting off at 10:00am because I still had the whole day for myself.
Pros
lots of discounts
Cons
two ten minute breaks health insurance n/a
  1. Customer Service Representative