JCPenney

JCPenney Employee Reviews for Intern

I didn't enjoy working here. I was an emerging leader intern and this just isn't the type of career for me. I wasn't good at it nor was I truly interested in the role.
I was doing an unpaid internship, so I cant give you to much information. I enjoyed my co workers and management. I have no information about pay, benefits, or anything of that nature
Retails has its ups and downs because of the non work-life balance. Being in retail causes a lot of away time from your family because it is not your average 9-5 job.
The management is horrible, they do not enforce no bullying. The managers talk to you as if you're "dumb". If it wasn't for the relationships I've built with customers and co workers I would've had to quit a long time ago.
My typical day would be helping customers, doing floor sets, answering phones, organizing merchandise, and checking in special orders.
Cons
hardly any breaks
Wonderful company to work for the people are great.You learn alot daily there are always tasks to complete the associates are knowledgeable about the there job positions and always open to learning new departments.
Great internship opportunity. Was able to get hands on learning experience about the Human Resource Industry
My internship at FIDM was the start of my career in fashion. The office was small so it allowed me to work with the designer and assistant designer, attend fittings, and create visions boards for future deliveries.
Pros
shadowed the designer and attended fitting sessions
Cons
sloe pace environment