JCPenney

JCPenney Employee Reviews for Sales Associate in Brookfield, WI

I worked at JC Penney over 15 years ago while I was in high school. I worked in the Misses department. It was a fun job for a high school student; I made a lot of friends. Closing was difficult because it was a late night while being in school.
employees were lazy and didn't want to work just wanted to ignore responsibilities and talk on their phones . when customers were in the store employees focused on their own agenda
great work it was very nice, i enjoyed my self working here with nice people ‘ they was very flexible ‘ hours was very nice checks was very lovely and was able to pay bills
Pros
Mall
Cons
Far Distance
This is a good company to work for. Greet benefits, good management and nice products. Its a fun job. Have fun at work and make money doing it. The down side is advancement at this job. You must have a completely open availability.
Pros
Fun work environment.
Cons
not much room for advancement.
Working here I learned a lot, like how to measure someone for a suit, shoes, and clothes. I also learned how to persuade customers into being interested in sales.
Pros
the mall
Cons
the short breaks
co workers were nice and friendly. management was not the best, lots of favoritism and unprofessional. not a lot of help from management
The most enjoyable part of working at JCPenney is making very customer smile by helping their needs!
Pros
Benefits, discounts, experience
Cons
Short breaks, limited hours/pay
I didn't like this job because it was seasonal. I worked here two season but didn't understand why I wasn't hired on, so I was kind of disappointed I guess.