JCPenney

JCPenney Employee Reviews for Scanner

The warehouse experience was great, we had to scan boxes off a line, and build them 7ft high, onto a pallet. We were set between the numbers of 300-600 a day.
I worked hard for little money. Everyone was nosy. Didn’t like the environment. I kept getting moved around to different jobs that no one wanted to do.
I had fun working here, they took care of their employees . And meet different people from other cultures and learned a lot from people on how to do my job better. They are very strict on attendance and will not tolerate horse play of any kind.
Pros
Had lunch bought for us about every other week.
Cons
Employees and employers are nice people. The work schedule is very ideal having weekends off and only working first shift. The work environment is clean and tidy.
Pros
3 breaks, leave early sometimes.
Cons
No food places around
it was an ok job..it helped me maintain my household and it taught me how to pick certain items for certain stores. this job gave me the skill set I need just incase I run into another picker job
Pros
it taught me another type of job skill
Cons
overworking yourself
Non stopping mechanical distribution line of product to ship out. Management not very professional. A handfull of co-workers were good to work along with on the line. The hardest part of working here. It's not a place to seek advance of growth. The enjoyable part of this job was the close vecinity to home.
Pros
Close vecinity to home
Cons
Not a place to seek advance of growth
I enjoyed working with this company even through it was with a temp service. I enjoyed how the management notice personal performance.
Pros
great company to work for.
Cons
wished i could have stayed longer.