Jet Aviation

Jet Aviation Employee Reviews

Singapore9 reviews

Fun place to work at

Jet Aviation is an inclusive place to work at with a diverse workforce and abundant opportunities to learn new things if you are eager and willing to.

Pros

fun working environment

Cons

limited career advancement

Nice workplace

Good colleagues. Tea breaks. Learn so many stuffs such as packing, picking, stocktaking and inspection. Understanding management. Always given a chance to learn something new.

Pros

Good colleagues.

Cons

change of management who prefer expats

Merger between 2 companies namely Jet Aviation and Hawker Pacific Asia, with the former performing an acquisition of the latter. However majority of the new management were from Hawker Pacific. Thus bringing forward unhealthy ethics such as favoritism towards the expats and promotion of employees base on favoritism. Expats are paid double or triple the salary given to locals or permit holders for similar work responsibilities. Contract workers are hired on a frequent basis from expensive contracting firms who promises quality yet committing errors and mistakes which cost time and money.

A good company

Because the give the task to finish n we can learn many thing from the task.then we can learn more knowledge in aviation industry so throw that we can improve our skill n communication with staff and with other.

Decent place of work

Currently under reorganization. Objectives are correct but lack of resources and errors in leadership. Good people but not enough resources to attain objectives.

Good Company

Good company with lots of fun environment. Colleagues are great and lots of events Challenging environment and demanding work. Good place with no bonus though

Fun and Productivity

Working as a team to meet customer needs Keeping team sprite up to make place more fun and enjoying to work in. High sprite more productivity

Helpful co workers

The full time workers were helpful during my six months of internship. I could get the resources I needed easily. They fully support my work.

alot of overtimes and long and irregulars hours

International company which is base in Basel Switzerland and Seletar Airport handling private jets and maintenance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Aviation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Aviation with