View all Jet Aviation reviews

Jet Aviation

Jet Aviation Employee Review

change of management who prefer expats

Merger between 2 companies namely Jet Aviation and Hawker Pacific Asia, with the former performing an acquisition of the latter. However majority of the new management were from Hawker Pacific. Thus bringing forward unhealthy ethics such as favoritism towards the expats and promotion of employees base on favoritism. Expats are paid double or triple the salary given to locals or permit holders for similar work responsibilities. Contract workers are hired on a frequent basis from expensive contracting firms who promises quality yet committing errors and mistakes which cost time and money.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Nice workplace

Good colleagues. Tea breaks. Learn so many stuffs such as packing, picking, stocktaking and inspection. Understanding management. Always given a chance to learn something new.

Pros

Good colleagues.

Cons

A good company

Because the give the task to finish n we can learn many thing from the task.then we can learn more knowledge in aviation industry so throw that we can improve our skill n communication with staff and with other.

Fun place to work at

Jet Aviation is an inclusive place to work at with a diverse workforce and abundant opportunities to learn new things if you are eager and willing to.

Pros

fun working environment

Cons

limited career advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Aviation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Jet Aviation with

Jet Aviation reviews by location

• Jet Aviation
  • change of management who prefer expats
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?