JGC Singapore

JGC Singapore Employee Reviews

An excellent collaborative working environment in comparison with other EPC companies

Excellent working environment in spite of the lower pay in comparison with other EPC companies. Company do not have a hire and fire policy and will try to keep employees as much as possible.

JGC singapore is subsidary of JGC corporation head quartered in Yokohama Japan. Working culture and environment is good. Stable growth and no hire and fire policy, that is the reason why many employees feel secure to work in any of JGC group companies.

Good working environment

Good working environment among co-workers. Easy to communicate among various department Lead Engineers. Manager management of Lead Engineers needs to be improved.

fun workplace

fun workplace,a lot of overtime job,difference national college,a bit far from my house.a lot of Japanese college.fun,fun,fun.difference culture from Singapore and fully Japanese culture.

oil and gas singapore

a good company Involvement on the weekly project progress meeting and keep inform to the inspectors about the schedules to expedite the inspection activities.

Good working environment

Good working environment, good welfare, good management

Comfortable place

Nice co workers. Most are too comfortable. Not much career prospects. A good place for people who are easily satisfied in life.

Pros

relaxed

Cons

poor management

productive

happy working in JGC. quiet place and willing to share knowledge. have progress in my work. a lot of self learning.management willing to solve any conflict with colleage.hardest part of job is not enough time to complet job.

Pros

on time salary payment

Cons

long hours when busy

Superb starting point

Get a great start here for my career. Decent amount of big projects to involve in. Shape my working style and attitude today. I have the chance to play the role in different position and learn various of skills to manage project. The most enjoyable part is you get to deal with different kind and background of people everyday and sharpen your communication skill.

Pros

Nice welfare

Cons

Low basic salary. Random and unsystematic promotion

nice place to learn and work

nice place to learn and work, gain good experience in brown field modification related jobs, good site office engineering and co-ordination with client.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JGC Singapore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

JGC Singapore Reviews by Location

• JGC Singapore
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?