JGC Singapore

JGC Singapore Job Security & Advancement reviews

Singapore10 reviews

Clear
4.3Job Security & Advancement

An excellent collaborative working environment in comparison with other EPC companies

Excellent working environment in spite of the lower pay in comparison with other EPC companies. Company do not have a hire and fire policy and will try to keep employees as much as possible.

JGC singapore is subsidary of JGC corporation head quartered in Yokohama Japan. Working culture and environment is good. Stable growth and no hire and fire policy, that is the reason why many employees feel secure to work in any of JGC group companies.

Comfortable place

Nice co workers. Most are too comfortable. Not much career prospects. A good place for people who are easily satisfied in life.

Pros

relaxed

Cons

poor management

Superb starting point

Get a great start here for my career. Decent amount of big projects to involve in. Shape my working style and attitude today. I have the chance to play the role in different position and learn various of skills to manage project. The most enjoyable part is you get to deal with different kind and background of people everyday and sharpen your communication skill.

Pros

Nice welfare

Cons

Low basic salary. Random and unsystematic promotion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JGC Singapore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

JGC Singapore Reviews by Location

• JGC Singapore
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?