Fun environment to work with and stress free but physically tired as need to move around often. Bosses and colleagues are family oriented environment. The only downfall was the pay was slightly low to maintain my family income.
Sitting on Client's site.
Nice environment and nice people to work in Coca-Cola.
Most of the time will be on site.
Slightly more jobs to do as compared to CBRE.
But overall, working in Coca-Cola under JLL is awesome.
Fresher (Former Employee) - Singapore - April 7, 2019
Cheating in jobs web site ..
As my experience singapore ,dubai ,malaysia are doing there job correct.
Particular in chennai office all cheating and i friends working in chennai office giving very worst feedback.
A good work plan is key for delivering a well-managed project or program at work. Having the ability to see a work plan visually brings valuable perspective that is not possible when reading planning documents or listening to the description of a strategy. This work plan template was created help you with the planning of your project and to showcase it to colleagues, customers, suppliers and executives.
• Assist the Facilities Manager/Assistant Facilities Manager with operational activities in accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, vendor oversight, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services and Front Desk Services
• Provide superior customer service to meet on-site client’s expectations
• Assist in financial processes to ensure that all financial management requirements are completed in a timely and accurate manner. Ensure prompt and accurate management of purchase orders in JDE
• Assist in carrying out safety procedures when needed
• Maintain premises in neat and good working condition at all times
• Provide Facilities Manager/Assistant Facilities Manager support for meeting room bookings where required
• Support the implementation and monitoring of disaster recovering and business continuity plans
• Responsible for achieving excellence in critical environment management and technical services to client, with a focus on continuous improvement and risk management.
• Ensure alignment and compliance to established Policies and Standard Operating Procedures for the management of the client’s Critical Environment (CEM)
• Independently handle and perform project management of small to medium scale projects. Scope out and develop small scale projects such as M&E System upgrading, change management, improvement works in a client environment
A really diverse company with colleagues from all over the world. The culture is very friendly with there being less of a hierarchical structure. Only downside is that communication down the line is lacking therefore resulting in a sense of working daily but with no end goal.
As team was sited at client site, we bonded together very well. The level of co-operation and team work was fantastic.
We also had fun through individual initiated events such as night walk, hike from MacRitchie Nature Reserve to Bukit Timah and day outing to JB for makan.
The espirit de corps in the team was something I have not been part of and have not yet found since.
Learn many new things. Colleagues friendly. Nice working environment. Handle different types of problems with tenants and residents. Hardest part is where problems cannot be solved. The most enjoying is the bonding of colleagues and contractors.