JLL Employee Reviews

Singapore33 reviews
most of the time spent working here is great and the office environment is really good, the colleagues are collaborative and helpful when needed except for one which i can’t name. said person worked there for awhile thus it is hard to “challenge” them on issues that arise. everyone else was amazing however, stepping in to help even when it may not be their issue to deal with. 15/10 for the office itself and 8/10 for the working environment.
Pros
beautiful office, flexible working arrangements
Cons
that one colleague lol
I was part of a global account, after closing the account I was basically jobless due to my high salary ( I done well in 3 years my salary went up by 30%).
Local management in Singapore be it HR or country top management basically ghosted me .

JLL local HR and regional TE basically they rather hire new foreigners than me
Pros
The customer is better than your employer
Cons
You are nobody to JLL
Good and smart colleague in CS. Great diverse body of employees. Many senior directors that stayed for more than 8 years and more who are proud to mention that JLL is one of the best companies they have ever worked for in their career lifetime.
Fun environment to work with and stress free but physically tired as need to move around often. Bosses and colleagues are family oriented environment. The only downfall was the pay was slightly low to maintain my family income.
The Job is relatively stressful but with relatively reasonable employee welfare. However no much career progression if work too long in the same environment.
Innovative place to work, those who really like work in east side of singapore, this is good option. Working hours are quite good, and people are very friendly.
Sitting on Client's site.
Nice environment and nice people to work in Coca-Cola.

Most of the time will be on site.

Slightly more jobs to do as compared to CBRE.

But overall, working in Coca-Cola under JLL is awesome.
The Management should do more to retain their employees and work on career progression or succession planning for staffs who had served with them long in the company.
Happy work place with a happy team. A place where one can learn a lot of things and know what teamwork is all about. Friendly staffs and colleagues. Full of memories.
Cheating in jobs web site ..
As my experience singapore ,dubai ,malaysia are doing there job correct.

Particular in chennai office all cheating and i friends working in chennai office giving very worst feedback.
A good work plan is key for delivering a well-managed project or program at work. Having the ability to see a work plan visually brings valuable perspective that is not possible when reading planning documents or listening to the description of a strategy. This work plan template was created help you with the planning of your project and to showcase it to colleagues, customers, suppliers and executives.
good
Cons
ok
JLL is a caring organsation. I have learnt to be ethically trained to be a better manager for my Client. The most enjoyable part of my job is to satisfy customer wants and needs
• Assist the Facilities Manager/Assistant Facilities Manager with operational activities in accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, vendor oversight, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services and Front Desk Services
• Provide superior customer service to meet on-site client’s expectations

• Assist in financial processes to ensure that all financial management requirements are completed in a timely and accurate manner. Ensure prompt and accurate management of purchase orders in JDE

• Assist in carrying out safety procedures when needed

• Maintain premises in neat and good working condition at all times

• Provide Facilities Manager/Assistant Facilities Manager support for meeting room bookings where required

• Support the implementation and monitoring of disaster recovering and business continuity plans

• Responsible for achieving excellence in critical environment management and technical services to client, with a focus on continuous improvement and risk management.

• Ensure alignment and compliance to established Policies and Standard Operating Procedures for the management of the client’s Critical Environment (CEM)

• Independently handle and perform project management of small to medium scale projects. Scope out and develop small scale projects such as M&E System upgrading, change management, improvement works in a client environment
The great management and good job culture. Although i was temporary staff that time, they still treat me like permanent staff. I learnt a lot at the previous job.
Excellent working environment. Fun and loving colleagues who don't hesitate to offer guidance and assistance. A glimpse of the working world. Flexible.
A really diverse company with colleagues from all over the world. The culture is very friendly with there being less of a hierarchical structure. Only downside is that communication down the line is lacking therefore resulting in a sense of working daily but with no end goal.
Pros
Great culture, Good work life balance
Cons
Lacks managements
Definitely a great place to grow. Busy and continues task each day. The right guidance to grow bigger. However no work life balance. Bring back work to home.
Cons
No work life balance
The company is giving the opportunity to all their employees to learn outside the box. You will not be stuck to whatever position you have, but instead, they are allowing you to learn other tasks.
Pros
Expose to different environment
Cons
extension of working hours are not paid
It was at least 200 people in the office, but it was quiet. I was only there for two months, but it seemed to be a great place for career development.
Good management although quite difficult to navigate. Allow plenty of opportunities for error. I spent a long part of my career here and learn a lot of business techniques.
Working in JLL's is a vey good opportunity that I had. I had lean and trained in good ways. Once we work in JLL's we knows more about industry company requirements n experience