JLL Employee Reviews

Job personality
Fun environment to work with and stress free but physically tired as need to move around often. Bosses and colleagues are family oriented environment. The only downfall was the pay was slightly low to maintain my family income.
Productive and competitve
The Job is relatively stressful but with relatively reasonable employee welfare. However no much career progression if work too long in the same environment.
Nice Workplace
Innovative place to work, those who really like work in east side of singapore, this is good option. Working hours are quite good, and people are very friendly.
Relaxed Workplace.
Sitting on Client's site.
Nice environment and nice people to work in Coca-Cola.

Most of the time will be on site.

Slightly more jobs to do as compared to CBRE.

But overall, working in Coca-Cola under JLL is awesome.
JLL Management
The Management should do more to retain their employees and work on career progression or succession planning for staffs who had served with them long in the company.
Happy work place
Happy work place with a happy team. A place where one can learn a lot of things and know what teamwork is all about. Friendly staffs and colleagues. Full of memories.
Fake job add
Cheating in jobs web site ..
As my experience singapore ,dubai ,malaysia are doing there job correct.

Particular in chennai office all cheating and i friends working in chennai office giving very worst feedback.
workplace good
A good work plan is key for delivering a well-managed project or program at work. Having the ability to see a work plan visually brings valuable perspective that is not possible when reading planning documents or listening to the description of a strategy. This work plan template was created help you with the planning of your project and to showcase it to colleagues, customers, suppliers and executives.
good
Cons
ok
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JLL?
welfare organisation
JLL is a caring organsation. I have learnt to be ethically trained to be a better manager for my Client. The most enjoyable part of my job is to satisfy customer wants and needs
Fun workplace
• Assist the Facilities Manager/Assistant Facilities Manager with operational activities in accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, vendor oversight, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services and Front Desk Services
• Provide superior customer service to meet on-site client’s expectations

• Assist in financial processes to ensure that all financial management requirements are completed in a timely and accurate manner. Ensure prompt and accurate management of purchase orders in JDE

• Assist in carrying out safety procedures when needed

• Maintain premises in neat and good working condition at all times

• Provide Facilities Manager/Assistant Facilities Manager support for meeting room bookings where required

• Support the implementation and monitoring of disaster recovering and business continuity plans

• Responsible for achieving excellence in critical environment management and technical services to client, with a focus on continuous improvement and risk management.

• Ensure alignment and compliance to established Policies and Standard Operating Procedures for the management of the client’s Critical Environment (CEM)

• Independently handle and perform project management of small to medium scale projects. Scope out and develop small scale projects such as M&E System upgrading, change management, improvement works in a client environment
Normal
The great management and good job culture. Although i was temporary staff that time, they still treat me like permanent staff. I learnt a lot at the previous job.
exciting and fun
Excellent working environment. Fun and loving colleagues who don't hesitate to offer guidance and assistance. A glimpse of the working world. Flexible.
Great diversity but lacks direction
A really diverse company with colleagues from all over the world. The culture is very friendly with there being less of a hierarchical structure. Only downside is that communication down the line is lacking therefore resulting in a sense of working daily but with no end goal.
Pros
Great culture, Good work life balance
Cons
Lacks managements
Job assurance
Definitely a great place to grow. Busy and continues task each day. The right guidance to grow bigger. However no work life balance. Bring back work to home.
Cons
No work life balance
Opportunity to expand knowledge
The company is giving the opportunity to all their employees to learn outside the box. You will not be stuck to whatever position you have, but instead, they are allowing you to learn other tasks.
Pros
Expose to different environment
Cons
extension of working hours are not paid
Large office, many people
It was at least 200 people in the office, but it was quiet. I was only there for two months, but it seemed to be a great place for career development.
Good Place to work
Good management although quite difficult to navigate. Allow plenty of opportunities for error. I spent a long part of my career here and learn a lot of business techniques.
Looking for new job
Working in JLL's is a vey good opportunity that I had. I had lean and trained in good ways. Once we work in JLL's we knows more about industry company requirements n experience
Team was cohesive and fun to work with. Though we face challenges from client, the team always pull together to deliver results.
As team was sited at client site, we bonded together very well. The level of co-operation and team work was fantastic.
We also had fun through individual initiated events such as night walk, hike from MacRitchie Nature Reserve to Bukit Timah and day outing to JB for makan.

The espirit de corps in the team was something I have not been part of and have not yet found since.
a good workplace
contracts could be longer other than that a warm and good atmosphere. furthermore a great place to work.there is room to improve in the field and love the people.
Pros
free
Cons
short contract
Environment friendly.
Learn many new things. Colleagues friendly. Nice working environment. Handle different types of problems with tenants and residents. Hardest part is where problems cannot be solved. The most enjoying is the bonding of colleagues and contractors.
Pros
Nice environment.
Cons
Cannot solve problems sometimes.