JLL Employee Review

Fun workplace

January 11, 2019
• Assist the Facilities Manager/Assistant Facilities Manager with operational activities in accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, vendor oversight, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services and Front Desk Services
• Provide superior customer service to meet on-site client’s expectations

• Assist in financial processes to ensure that all financial management requirements are completed in a timely and accurate manner. Ensure prompt and accurate management of purchase orders in JDE

• Assist in carrying out safety procedures when needed

• Maintain premises in neat and good working condition at all times

• Provide Facilities Manager/Assistant Facilities Manager support for meeting room bookings where required

• Support the implementation and monitoring of disaster recovering and business continuity plans

• Responsible for achieving excellence in critical environment management and technical services to client, with a focus on continuous improvement and risk management.

• Ensure alignment and compliance to established Policies and Standard Operating Procedures for the management of the client’s Critical Environment (CEM)

• Independently handle and perform project management of small to medium scale projects. Scope out and develop small scale projects such as M&E System upgrading, change management, improvement works in a client environment
September 13, 2020
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) - Paya Lebar
most of the time spent working here is great and the office environment is really good, the colleagues are collaborative and helpful when needed except for one which i can’t name. said person worked there for awhile thus it is hard to “challenge” them on issues that arise. everyone else was amazing however, stepping in to help even when it may not be their issue to deal with. 15/10 for the office itself and 8/10 for the working environment.
Pros
beautiful office, flexible working arrangements
Cons
that one colleague lol
June 30, 2020
Regional manager (Integrated Facilities Management) - Global Account (Former Employee) - Singapore
I was part of a global account, after closing the account I was basically jobless due to my high salary ( I done well in 3 years my salary went up by 30%).
Local management in Singapore be it HR or country top management basically ghosted me .

JLL local HR and regional TE basically they rather hire new foreigners than me
Pros
The customer is better than your employer
Cons
You are nobody to JLL
April 20, 2020
Business Analyst (Former Employee) - Singapore
Good and smart colleague in CS. Great diverse body of employees. Many senior directors that stayed for more than 8 years and more who are proud to mention that JLL is one of the best companies they have ever worked for in their career lifetime.