JLL Employee Review

Normal

September 29, 2018
The great management and good job culture. Although i was temporary staff that time, they still treat me like permanent staff. I learnt a lot at the previous job.
September 13, 2020
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) - Paya Lebar
most of the time spent working here is great and the office environment is really good, the colleagues are collaborative and helpful when needed except for one which i can’t name. said person worked there for awhile thus it is hard to “challenge” them on issues that arise. everyone else was amazing however, stepping in to help even when it may not be their issue to deal with. 15/10 for the office itself and 8/10 for the working environment.
Pros
beautiful office, flexible working arrangements
Cons
that one colleague lol
June 30, 2020
Regional manager (Integrated Facilities Management) - Global Account (Former Employee) - Singapore
I was part of a global account, after closing the account I was basically jobless due to my high salary ( I done well in 3 years my salary went up by 30%).
Local management in Singapore be it HR or country top management basically ghosted me .

JLL local HR and regional TE basically they rather hire new foreigners than me
Pros
The customer is better than your employer
Cons
You are nobody to JLL
April 20, 2020
Business Analyst (Former Employee) - Singapore
Good and smart colleague in CS. Great diverse body of employees. Many senior directors that stayed for more than 8 years and more who are proud to mention that JLL is one of the best companies they have ever worked for in their career lifetime.