JLL

JLL Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,028 reviews

Good DI. Fun place to work

Overall great place to work at. Nice people who are supportive and collaborative. Many opportunities are available which allows moving around, changing of roles and trying various different things if you're interested.

A place for someone to learn maintenance as they are not a company for a skilled tradesman. Its a handyman do everything job.

Can be a good place to work and gain experience in the maintenance field. If you are a skilled tradesman you may be expected to do all kinds of work outside of your skill. More you know the more you will do.

Pros

benefits and time off

Cons

Not a real organized work place

Great company with minor cons

I’ve work for JLL for 7 years now. The provide great pay, benefits, and other resources. BUT it’s such a large company that you can feel like just a number.

Pros

Pay, benefits

Cons

Size of company

OK work place

Great company!! Excellent benefitsThe support system is greatly appreciated.A comfortable environment and everyone is helpful and friendlyEveryone i worked with was nice management was ok i was trained well

Good place to work. Cares for employees. Very busy and lots of meetings. Some clients are very demanding. Be prepared to switch jobs when contracts are up.

Toxic Work Environment - DO NOT WORK HERE

I had the worst experience of my life working for this company. My manager was extremely toxic, manipulative, petty, and immature. One day everything I said and did was wrong, the next day I was the best employee ever. I had to walk on eggshells every day. It has taken me years to get over the emotional abuse caused by this person. Upper management was aware of her management style and continued promoting her anyways. The workload was not manageable, nor would they allow me to hire the support I needed. I wasn't even able to promote those on my own team. Work here if you want to deal with corporate politics and manipulative, toxic people. The best thing I ever did was leave.

Need to be better at promoting within like you say you do

There was always something to learn or to better yourself at. Everyone was willing to learn and most people were receptive. I just did't particularly like that someone who was let go while I was running the shift as an interm supervisor was brought back and given the position I was already doing when the position was insinuated that It was going to me. I did this job for months.

Know What You're Getting Into

Pay no attention to the lip service they pay to their interest in developing their employees. Slick marketing makes the company appear to be something they are not...in the corporate services business line, at least. Very unethical management treats all facility managers as a commodity that is easily disposed of and replaced.

Pros

Average pay and benefits

Cons

Unethical management at the director level

It’s okay.

Good work life balance. Flexible about taking days off. The PTO is good. Not a difficult job to do. The pay is low in my opinion. I work with a good team.

Mucho marketing

Empresa con mucho marketing, pero dejan al trabajador a la deriva

Good to work with JLL

Great place to work. Job security. Learning with different projects. More opportunities to grow. Management is supportive. Good experience with JLL. Thanks

Great company. Great benefits. Flexible work conditions.

No regrets moving over to JLL. Great team, work is not that difficult, as long as you are able to meet required tasks and deadlines. Very good work environment. Management is supportive and encourages self advancement.

The company is huge and has room for growth depending on your education level and location

The overall company is pretty decent to work for, but management and most supervisors are unfair, unethical and just overall messed up people. Some Good co workers though

Pros

Vacation and benefits

Cons

Low pay. No raise, and favoritism.

Awesome place to be!

Endless opportunities is good side. Whatever someone might want to be, and feel included.The bad? There is none. I love the company and the clients, just a great environment to be in.

Excelente cultura corporativa

Muy buena empresa en el ramo de Real Estate. Buen trato y una cultura transversal en su estructura organizativa

TERRIBLE company to work for - STAY AWAY !!!

JLL without a doubt was the worst company I have ever worked for in my professional career. I would warn anyone considering going to work for JLL to STAY AWAY!!!They claim to be one of the world’s most ethical companies. Their senior management is extremely unethical and they have no hesitation in screwing over their employees.

Gran lugar para trabajar.

Previo al covid el trabajo en oficina siempre fue en ambiente laboral muy agradable, respetuoso y de colaboración. Posterior al covid, el trabajo fue desde casa pero siempre atentos a cualquier requerimiento, buscando nuestra comodidad, preocupados por nuestra salud y en comunicación constante.

The work was rewarding and the community was respectful

The role was high level technical responsibility with significant autonomy to achieve the well defined objectives. I was able build a team tailored to the need of providing technical support for the property managers. At first the EFM solved minor technical problems soon after my heading up the section we were managing complete building refits.

Excellent Company

Great place to work with plenty of opportunities. Management really cares about your growth and you get to work with excellent professionals. Would recommend to anyone.

Great workplace for starting out

Great for those starting out in the industry with comprehensive training. Opened many doors following my employment there. Culture for young people is great with many social events.

Not a quick growth opportunity

It takes a while to move up at this company. The day today gets very similar but it is a good work life balance for what it is. You can get a lot done in a short time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• JLL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?