JLL Employee Reviews for Maintenance EngineerReview this company
Maintenance Engineer1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 3,015 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Engineer - Maintenance (Current Employee) - XXX - July 14, 2021
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Many discrepancies in the contract when signed.HQ people do mistake, site team suffer.Top management knew this but never change.This cycle repeat everytime.
There are nice clients to work with.
Unstable work place, if contract did not renew the whole team will have to look for new site.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at JLLMaintenance Engineer positions
See more JLL reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 3,015 reviews
Ratings by category
3.6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.3 out of 5 stars for Management
3.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about JLL
- What would you suggest JLL management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at JLL?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make JLL a better place to work?2 people answered
- What is JLL sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at JLL?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at JLL?2 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview ?2 people answered
- What benefits does JLL offer?One person answered
- What is the JLL employee discount?One person answered