JLL Employee Review

An Excellent Company providing timely Learning Curves

February 9, 2015
Typical Day at work would involve 90% of time consumed in Meetings . Move Management at such large scale was new for me & so I would say I learnt a lot about Move Management . My Team is a jolly bunch of Hardworking ppl who sometimes do need a push or two . Learning and staying up till 3 am and 4 am for the move was the most enjoyable part apart from the fact that every action of ours hard the scale and ability to impact close to 2000 employees in the HQ - Staying on the toes can be enjoyable too especially if the price for failure can be so high :)
June 30, 2020
I was part of a global account, after closing the account I was basically jobless due to my high salary ( I done well in 3 years my salary went up by 30%).
Local management in Singapore be it HR or country top management basically ghosted me .

JLL local HR and regional TE basically they rather hire new foreigners than me
Pros
The customer is better than your employer
Cons
You are nobody to JLL
April 20, 2020
Same location
Good and smart colleague in CS. Great diverse body of employees. Many senior directors that stayed for more than 8 years and more who are proud to mention that JLL is one of the best companies they have ever worked for in their career lifetime.
March 8, 2020
Fun environment to work with and stress free but physically tired as need to move around often. Bosses and colleagues are family oriented environment. The only downfall was the pay was slightly low to maintain my family income.