JLL

JLL Employee Reviews

Singapore39 reviews

Found 39 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,011 reviews

Good DI. Fun place to work

Overall great place to work at. Nice people who are supportive and collaborative. Many opportunities are available which allows moving around, changing of roles and trying various different things if you're interested.

Job assurance

Definitely a great place to grow. Busy and continues task each day. The right guidance to grow bigger. However no work life balance. Bring back work to home.

Cons

No work life balance

Opportunity to expand knowledge

The company is giving the opportunity to all their employees to learn outside the box. You will not be stuck to whatever position you have, but instead, they are allowing you to learn other tasks.

Pros

Expose to different environment

Cons

extension of working hours are not paid

Large office, many people

It was at least 200 people in the office, but it was quiet. I was only there for two months, but it seemed to be a great place for career development.

Good Place to work

Good management although quite difficult to navigate. Allow plenty of opportunities for error. I spent a long part of my career here and learn a lot of business techniques.

Looking for new job

Working in JLL's is a vey good opportunity that I had. I had lean and trained in good ways. Once we work in JLL's we knows more about industry company requirements n experience

Fun and learning experience

It was fun working with JLL. I've learnt how to become a team player with them. At the same time, i find myself better in managing people and things that are handled to me.

Team was cohesive and fun to work with. Though we face challenges from client, the team always pull together to deliver results.

As team was sited at client site, we bonded together very well. The level of co-operation and team work was fantastic. We also had fun through individual initiated events such as night walk, hike from MacRitchie Nature Reserve to Bukit Timah and day outing to JB for makan. The espirit de corps in the team was something I have not been part of and have not yet found since.

a good workplace

contracts could be longer other than that a warm and good atmosphere. furthermore a great place to work.there is room to improve in the field and love the people.

Pros

free

Cons

short contract

Environment friendly.

Learn many new things. Colleagues friendly. Nice working environment. Handle different types of problems with tenants and residents. Hardest part is where problems cannot be solved. The most enjoying is the bonding of colleagues and contractors.

Pros

Nice environment.

Cons

Cannot solve problems sometimes.

everyday there's new things to explore and learn. Tendency law, and law about land and property. my co-workers are very friendly and helpful. hardest part: starting is always hard to pick up thom but so far, there's nothing. most enjoyable: exploring my interests. and free food by everyone.

Pros

Free lunches

Career Prospect

Open job opporunities; More and more projects in Singapore Over slow inprocess;

Productive, Fun but Stressful workplace.

Company benefits are good, co-workers are team players and the management are cooperative and reliable. The Job location is the stressful part. But overall it is a fun place to work.

Pros

Free Transportation, Free Food/s.

Cons

Stressful travel.

An Excellent Company providing timely Learning Curves

Typical Day at work would involve 90% of time consumed in Meetings . Move Management at such large scale was new for me & so I would say I learnt a lot about Move Management . My Team is a jolly bunch of Hardworking ppl who sometimes do need a push or two . Learning and staying up till 3 am and 4 am for the move was the most enjoyable part apart from the fact that every action of ours hard the scale and ability to impact close to 2000 employees in the HQ - Staying on the toes can be enjoyable too especially if the price for failure can be so high :)

Facility Management

Facility Management, Property Management,Electrical Maintenance, Data Center Maintenance

Facility

Real Estate & Facility Management in corporate enviroment

I had opportunities to do various projects including offshoring sme of the processes to India team. I also lead the project to electronically file the employees' files thus allowing virtual sharing files and savings costs .

Good Career Prospect

Nice working environment with understanding colleagues. Get to meet people of different levels daily.

Cons

No dental benefit

Dynamic & high standard

Jones Lang LaSalle is a dynamic & high standard workplace. The corporation is always committed to deliver the highest standard service to its clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• JLL