Johnson Controls

Satisfied
good working atmosphere

friendly atmosphere with colleagues

Well management
frequently conducting training periods with new launched equipments
If possible, do not join this company if you have other job opportunity to explore. Very bad and poor management. The top management already have plan to bring in their own people regardless of whether they suit the particular position or not. Talk a lot but no appropriate action.
One of the top management staff who hold a VP position likes to raise his voice and shout at his subordinates. mmeetingweekly meeting
Stressful and Over loaded work.
Difficult to Manage Work / Family life Balance.

Poor Job Security.

Oftenly changed Management.
Poor Guidance and Procedures.
Management have short term planning lead to lack of job security. Changes is always occurring which is good but most people have no sense of belonging.
Working there feels like being part of a small family. I appreciate the open communication between management and staff. You can expect your colleagues to lend you a helping hand.
If is a world wide MNC company and doing many kinds of jobs. PMG department is doing project management of BMS & ELV services. BMS & ELV services of Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, JEM Shopping Mall, Mandai Depot, Seng Kang General Hospital are done by it.
I have learnt alot from this company. Learning to work as a team, growing together and helping each other along the way. I have learn that it is good to ask for help when u need
Pros
Outdoor working
Cons
Change of management
The job required a 99% client-based assignment where inherited backlogs and high turnover of team were ones of the many challenges that this company faced. Not only by me but by past employees. Nevertheless, I managed to stabilize and worked on to the best of my capacity. And was given a promotion after 3 months. But I was retrenched later on when the company was sold to CBRE.
Cons
Mismanagement
Basically a good place to work but no job security and lack of system management that enable employee to excel further. It need time to adjust to suit the environment.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na