Jollibean Foods Pte. Ltd

Jollibean Foods Pte. Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore3 reviews

Fun Learning Place

A nice working environment whereby we get to learn from each other from different departments. Ground level staffs at outlet are willing to share their experience on production of products. Enjoyable part of the job was the aunties at outlet are nice people and most of them are almost our parents age whereby we do seek their advice. But the headache part is to deal with their stubbornness.

Pros

learn the Soy milk culture and also pancake making

Cons

stubbornness of staffs tends to make us lose control

Fine Dinning Restaurant

Very nice work... I have a lots of friends in this outlet..my first work.

its more fun to work with and adopt with different kinds of people

I work 6 days per week but oftentimes i work 7days no day off so i became more flexible, i work at 8am to 10pm everyday. the management there is very good. and my co workers is very driendly even though my co workers are almost chinese i can understand them because they can speak english. the hardest part of my job is when my first time to make soya milk it came all over the floor. so my supervisor scolded me. but they teach me well so i became a good and fast learner. the most enjoyable part of my job is when they became all my friends and they always miss me whenever my supervisor call me to go to other outlet like sushi deli, kopi ali, and after that my co workers always give me a surprise. food trip or some sort of gifts that surprise me a lot. i miss them but i have only 6 months contract to finished already. and now i am here want to experience again some traditions, foods, places of other country and this is my first choice your country canada. thanks a lot for reading my story.

Pros

free uniforms

Cons

long hours 10 to 14 hours per day is my work there

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jollibean Foods Pte. Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jollibean Foods Pte. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jollibean Foods Pte. Ltd with