JTC Corporation

JTC Corporation Employee Reviews

Fast-paced and high standards

Very fast-paced, many projects, programmes and new initiatives that have to be rolled out ASAP. The procurement process and other administrative tasks involve made it harder to move forward fast.

Fun work place

Good Eng with challenging projects, can be stressful at times but generally productive and making a change to Singapore industrial future. Flexi working hours is a good benefit provided people don’t abuse it

Good corporate culture but HODs differ

The corporate has clear direction but it depends on how HOD practise it or not. The working style is self helped, resulting in everyone knows a everything on surface but not in depth. Subject matter expert is only giving general advise which may not be applicable to the matter.

no collaboration

every man himself, too much irrelevant work and portfolio. No progression. No support especially bcos all think about own bonuses and portfolio. Decent pay and bonuses

Methodical Approaches and knowledge sharing

Very congenial working environment. Multi dimensional scopes and knowledge sharing. Very friendly seniors and colleagues . Good exposure to engineering fields.

govt office

lay back, relax, slow pace. limited exposure for learning opportunities, flexible working hours, courier culture, little motivation can do upgrade classes.

The culture is great and everyone which I work with was amazing. This organizationhave a very good work life balance as well.

Nil

I am in charges of 7 buildings with total GFA 138,000 sq.Managing facilities and estate management.Doing contract ,issuing PO and process invoices to managing agent who oversee the buildings.

Pros

Non

Cons

Low salary and never value staff contributed over the years

Place to learn the work process.

Good environment and can do the job happily. Can keep update our knowledge with new technologies. Place to learn the work process. Mixed culture with good environment.

Most colleagues are nice

Politics rule, not all staff who are good will be appreciated most colleagues are nice some throw their weight around. Work life balance stressed a lot

Pros

Large organisation

Cons

Dishonest leaders

Good company for permanent employees

A typical day at work is providing network support including opening of firewall services, ip address and server setup. I have learned to be detailed and focus on every tasks.

Pros

Friendly colleagues

workplace

Learn new things while working here but this job is more to admin job which I dont see it suitable for me here... Cos i prefer Drafting work. Most enjoyable part of the job is i know few colleagues who are fun with. work wise is everyday doing the same thing which i find quiet not challenging for me. And as a contract staff there our treatment is really something different compare to perm staff.

Pros

Free snacks/drink and nice scenary

A great place to work, learn and have fun

Teamwork Multi-tasking Meeting Corporate Service Standard, Goal & Mission Monthly Reporting & Circulation Meeting datelines Arrange and update meeting schedules Deal with both internal and external customers Prompt follow-up and replies to queries, emails and calls. Archiving of vital data for knowledge sharing

Pros

Empowerment & Family like environment

Cons

Fast pace

Too much red tape

High workload, but also one of the better packages/benefits among government agencies. Senior management tries to do too much and overloads staff, but things move much slower at the ground level.

Benefits

Cons

Long hours, too many proceses

IN JTC, it is a very big company where people in there are all busy. You have to be independent on yourself, looking for things to do, asking questions if not sure.

a typical job

All i do is ad-hoc jobs so I cannot review much. But the work is straight to the point and not hard to complete and you almost always get to leave work on time.

Pros

spacious

Cons

not much work to do

My Workplace

The work here requires good inter-personal skills. There is lots of interactions within departments, agencies and industrialists. As different parties have different agenda, the employees are expected to have high EQs in dealing with different parties.

Pros

Friendly people

Cons

Heavy workload

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JTC Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JTC Corporation with

• JTC Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?