JULIUS BAER

JULIUS BAER

JULIUS BAER Employee Review

Good benefit bad bonus no promotion

Not rewarding but no burnout as well. Team is more of clique rather than team. High turnover rate from staff due to incompetent boss. Bonus is pathetic < 1 month.

Same location

Family oriened family that advocates rights

Job can be challenging at times, depending on volume. Management is fair and transparent at department level. Certain processes are rather hierachical due to mandate.

Pros

Transparent

Cons

Rigid processes

A comfortable work place

Good colleagues and family oriented. Good work life balance . There are certain days busy because high peak volume but overall load still can manage and reasonable
Same location

IT Risk Management Asia - As a Risk Function Why Do We Report to the .. Head of IT Asia?

A typical day at work involves making life difficult for other risk functions or independent parties (is/ assurance folks you know who you are!).Where possible we are expected to scrub our information responses and evidences to our best effort prior to providing to requesting parties, such that we minimise the risk of being picked up or called out for findings/ gaps. Over time have developed strong ability in performing pre audit/ assurance review, best in class!Management is well versed on the IT skeletons and cans of worms, we are expected to find ways and means to bury and make them disappear. In the event we are unable to, a 'war of attrition' is expected to be put up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JULIUS BAER. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JULIUS BAER with

• JULIUS BAER
  • Good benefit bad bonus no promotion