Jurong Engineering Limited

Jurong Engineering Limited Employee Reviews

That was very good exoerience and due to no more project i have to leave the job in that company .if not i am really happy with that company to work long time
I worked at Jurong Engineering as Technical Specialist in P&E department. I like working here. People are supportive, good competitive atmosphere, multi cultural environment, nice boss. Overall it’s very good company except the per month salary, but they give good bonuses which will compensate for annual salaries on par with competitors.
I have been in this JEL company for 9 years & have been located mostly on island. The working environment is very fun with cooperative peers & hardest part is when most of the drawings & documentation comes in one go for prompt submission to clients.
Management is very good. Working in different projects getting more experiences and friends. Most enjoying and satisfying job. All people taking care of other co-workers.
Pros
Transportation
Cons
Health Care
Such a wonder full company ,i got so many things learned from jurong engineering pte.ltd ,every one is supported to me and guided to me .such a wonder full experience.
A very good company having nearly 50 yrs of existence in construction and design of power plants for more than 2 decades. Most of projects are handled overseas and we can get mostly overseas project experience.
Handling of big motors and good tean bonding with foreign workers. Managment wise is not an issue, only stress working with site manager being demanding and berserk out of nowhere.
Pros
Team bonding
Cons
Physically tired
It is a very competitive company. A very nice workplace and I learned so much about post weld heat treating. I enjoyed my work every single day.The company managed us very well.
This is engineering and contruction company which require hard work and extended hours work. The work area is beyond Singapore so need to move frequently.
Pros
Good management and job security
Cons
long hours work
It was A great form of everyday was a challenge. A new workload needs to be accomplished and you need to multi task to satisfy everything to prevent backlogs,so challenging though.It will be more satisfying if you have full management support and if teamwork was imposed and not an individual putting a show.
Pros
free dinner if you work overtime without pay
Cons
no overtime pay and not so good accomodation
Good Management, Freedom in work and work culture is good. Team and Associates are good. There are long time work culture and work out stations. Company is good.
good
Cons
Work at out stations
Good respect for all category of employee, Job security is more, better co-ordination among all the departments, Incentive upon milestone acheivement, Very good HR Policy
Pros
Annual bonus + Project Profit bonus
Work environment is alright in the office and outside like overseas assignment. Learned work management and people skills. Co workers are cooperatives and helpful.. The hardest part of the job is completion time for commissioning. The most enjoyable part of the job is the final handing over and final acceptance of the client.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Haethcare is provided.
When we start the new project in that time very typical time we need prepare schedules activity plans and sub contractor comparisons and manpower mobilization and site mobilization tools and equipment details etc.
Working since 1996 in the challenging field of Process Piping and Marine Piping system, Fabrication/Inspection, as well as in Marine and Offshore Industry (Oil & Gas). I have learned the value of treating the customer as a partner in business.
I am very proud in working in this company as WSH officer for more than one year. I am happy with the work environment and our management is quiet supportive for safety.
Pros
Allowances
Cons
can work long hours
Everyday working place Learn Some more new Method Technical job Related.Working Place Different country People Together Working Any clarification sharing is Very fun.
1. A professional organisation which will encourage engineer to grow leaders. 2. Learning: Time management, Project management and Client Handling. 3. Admirable and friendly superiors and subordinates.
Pros
If you are good at work then you will be admired and noticed upto the top management
Cons
Na