JW Marriott

JW Marriott Employee Reviews

Singapore11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,629 reviews

Great Place for Internship

Whatever time I spent working at this place was amazing. Great place for learning. Management was good. The salary is good and also Marriott has a state-of-the-art workplace. Good values and culture. Highly recommended.

Pros

Staff facilities are top notch. Salary. State-of-the-art workplace. Values and culture.

Cons

Loads of work. Extremely strict sometimes.

Lousy

Very poor lousy workplace with very f up employer and alot of politics especially the hr team and the banquet team led by a very arrogant director of bqt

Fast paced work enviroment

would normally start work around 8am and finish about 8pm. A typical day would be ensuring all the necessary events are check prior to arrival of our guests. Go through the run down of the event with the client to ensure smooth operations. The hardest part would be a tight turnover from one event to another on the same day. What I enjoyed most about the job was that everyday was a different day with various types of functions.

good place to works.

I am actually working very happily in JW, Just a customer complainsand make me stop my job immediate. Therefore feel myself just a small fly in the company, no comments.1

Too many training and managment not so caring , pressure from top management

Benefits not to bad but management not is not that fair. No recognition for long service staff .. cut on manpower . Work load keep increasing and changing .. don't really take care of staff.

Pros

Free lunch many discounts for staff

Cons

Management keep changing rules and regulation .. very messy

Your work your responsibilty

Busy at all times during working hours with limited time for lunch break. Responsibility & Ownership in work. Management-No comments Multi culture Hardest part of job-need to closed work order (Salesforce) even you not done & complete the works, Just follow up. Friendly atmosphere.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Be on your own. Your work your responsibilty

Cultured Environment

Great Working Culture as a Brand in all. Daily emphasis on Brand Standards during Briefing and sharing of Guest Experiences along with required information through the establishment.

Great team work within department

- A typical day at work is getting the team motivated and drive revenue and service to our guest from the moment the 1st guests walks in till the last guests steps out. - New culture, new approach, new adaptability, new environment - Putting people first, Take care of your associate and they will take care of your guests - To ensure all staff are in line with the service standards in cooperating with Hotel service elements - Guest are happy and satisfied with the food, beverage and service

Pros

Positive associates

Cons

Instructions were not delivered accurately and punctually

Awesome And Friendly Environment

A good place for career development. Best place to grow and learn other departments scope. Salary wise is a good payout and also benefits are there. U will receive free food such as breakfast lunch and dinner. 5 days work a week. To compare other hotel benefits, Jw is one of the best.

Pros

Free food( Breakfast, lunch and dinner

Cons

Too many backstabb people

A good opportunity to learn and challenge yourself

Overall: -Great colleagues -Great opportunity to learn by challenging yourself as a pre-opening member. You will learn: - Time management - Proactive work attitude - Working in a fast-paced environment - Problem solving skills - Teamwork - Flexibility at work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JW Marriott?

Productive and fun workplace

Everyday is a learning experience. Employees are very supportive and helpful to achieve the task at hand. Harder part of the job would be the long hours of work.

Pros

Free meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JW Marriott. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JW Marriott with