KFC Employee Reviews

Kfc the pay was reasonable about $6/h,I usually work abt 3-4 days a week.I work as a KFC cashier it was tough at first as you have to memorise all the menu as fast as you can and you need to be able to handle all sorts of customers and the my KFC policy was customise are always right.Also you need to know how to packs food,count change and how to communicate properly with customise like giving them recommendations.
I work for KFC restaurant for almost two years. As part time floor duty, you assign other task send delivery or picking stock from various branches. Salary are less than 1000 dollars a month. You have to do kitchen job besides collecting tray and throwing rubbish. You need to be able to perform a lot task order by manger. I have no choice due to survive the living.
Pros
Some managers are understandable and willing to help.
Cons
A lot of task and job requirements and salary are very low as. 6.50 dollars an hour 9
KFC is best restaurant in the world good food quality best service fresh product I love spicy chicken the most important thing the salary coming exect time
It was a fast paced work. With the constant customers coming in. You need to pick up and maintain the energy for the whole of your shift. However, crew and other employees were great and were supportive. It was a great first job experience for someone who did not. Showed me personally what life work was like.
Pros
Free lunches, you can choose your schedule.
Cons
All the co workers are like a family! Love them. A team of 3 managers and college students are the stress relivers! The shop is big and spacious too!!
Good to work , yet kind of challenging when there is no staff. Salary paid was good .. and leave given also was good ..but the main challenge is if there is no enough staff ... Manager work is kind of a lot .
it is stressful but fun at the same time. i learned about hygiene and how to work fast. the managers were very fun to work with, they are very friendly. is to remember which is which. Making new friends
It’s a people oriented company. They always care about their employee and giving them all the assitance they need. They make sure that no one is left behind. They are very generous to everyone.
Hi happy working @ kfc nice all the people all nice is good to work with them Well is bettery to work here Because u can learn Alot of thing Cooking Rider
It has a good and systematic system of training for both lower and hiigher management staffs.Very strict quality and safety control.As manager I got the chance to experience every single detail of managing a restaurant like training of my staffs,cost control,labour law,stock ordering and many more.KFC also was very generous in giving bonuses if an outlet perform well in every quarter.That motivated store management team to work harder from month to month.I was very satisfied throughout my KFC experience.
working as a cashier it toughh, and working with some managers are tugh too because some of them are picky and some of them are not . it was a enoyable 3years workng in kfc
Better working environment. Learned many things about customer service. Learn smile , greet and treat towards the customer. Improvement in speed of services as well.
The salary was to low I dun like to work at KFC because the manger was not good and the staff not cooperate with the new staff and never respect to the new staff
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours
A typical day at work would start at 3pm by calculating $300 in our cashier's box. This is my first job and through this experience I have learnt how to communicate better with my colleagues. The best part is when we get a cash poll which refers to every $500 collected from sales.
Learning various type of roles in the outlet. Taking up orders, preparing food orders and counting of stocks. Able to undergo fast-pace working experience in the outlet
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Shift timing
Handle store in proper handling Ensure cash is tally before hand over to other manager Make sure store is clean Ensure the operations run smoothly Handle stocks Ensure stocks is fifo
Pros
Staff meal
Currently going through leadership change. The previous CEO was a good leader with a great heart. The current GM is a marketer with good marketing instincts.
I spent my best part of my work life in KFC. If not due to some inefficient mid management people, i believe i will still be there. I really enjoy what i have been doing in KFC.
Long hours, under appreciative of management, Upper management seems to care about sales and operations only, doesn't seem to bother about well being of managers and staffs at restaurant level. Having to arrange for staff daily as staffs tend to not to come without informing the managers, MC etc.
Pros
Free Lunch/Dinner
Cons
Global brand well established in Singapore since 1977. Good business model and well run in operations. Organisational sound with many tenured employees in particular in restaurant operations.
Pros
Strong pro-people culture
Cons
Little work life balance
Working at KFC is fun. I got to work with very friendly bosses and colleagues. Yes, it's quite challenging working in a fast-paced environment but it's a fast food restaurant after all. Other than that, it's relatively easy to work here. The system is clear and effective although not always reasonable.Everyone knows their place and jobs so co-operative work has never been easier.
Pros
Free food; flexible timing
  1. Employee Reviews