Here to help
Information from KFC:
KFC Employee Reviews in Hougang
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 28,437 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
KFC was my first job, i think I've learnt a lot from my staffs everyday. the management there was great and they were very kind-hearted and always taking care of my well-being. Though the pay is $5.50/hr,i did not dread to go to work especially since it was my first job. The hardest part of the job was to stand up throughout the whole time i was working. learning how to communicate was an important part of the job scope and it was all worth the time and money.
standing up throughout
Manage to learn 2 section, first was doing the cashier n packing the orders. Second doing the kitchen area which im slower than doing the cashier. So cashier suits me better. The managers are quite friendly.
Get to bring home leftovers sometimes
Dealing with costumers attitude.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 28,437 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about KFC
- What should you wear to an interview at KFC?7 people answered
- What is the KFC employee discount?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at KFC?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at KFC?4 people answered
- Does KFC require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does KFC do and how…4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at KFC?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at KFC?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at KFC? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- What would you suggest KFC management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at KFC?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
KFC Reviews by Location