Here to help

KFC Employee Reviews for Management Trainee

Management Trainee7 reviews
Singapore7 reviews
Productive and fun
I was Management Trainee for a year in KFC Jurong Point Singapore. I learned everything in working there. From cooking chicken, fries, making burgers and cashiering.. And at the latter part of my experience in KFC, i was also in charge for depositing cash sales and deployment of staff everyday depending on their shifts.
Pros
Free Lunch for 8hrs duty and free lunch and dinner for 12hrs and above duty.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Every Day is a learning Day,I Have Learned all managerial and Team Member Function.The Management are very Favorable with the employees Co workers are very Helpful.Its Very Hard to Work Far from your Family And Country.I enjoyed their benefits it helps me improve my work.
Pros
Free board, free fare, free meals
Productive and Fun Workplace
i really love to work here. Before i thought i cant make it but then day by day i really enjoyed working here as the chain is always so busy and i love working like that. Management is good as we also have a chance to have an outing every year. hardest part of the job is dealing with some angry customers. But overall, its really great working here.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
8 hrs
Productive experience
I had a good experience as a management trainee in KFC Singapore. On a daily basis we encountered different nationality who eat at the restaurant and as one of the crew I practiced my to speak in english almost everyday though there's a few Pinoy who also eat there. This experience gave me a learning to be independent away from my family and to be more responsible not only at work but also as an individual.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
long hours to closing shift
Productive and fun workmates.
Well at first i was scared and a bit nervous when i was working there, because maybe about the surroundings and the nature of the work. the typical day of working there was so totally exhausted because of the long line. I've a learned a lot on that company on how to make gravy , coleslaw etc. i mean all the products. and at the same time i've learned how to respect people without judging them. About the management well its very okay. All my boss were okay. My co-workers as well is very okay. although we are different raise. malaysian , singaporean and me as filipino. The hardest part of the job? hmm actually NONE! the hardest thing to go to job is christmas day because your alone while the others celebrating with their families. The most enjoyable and happiest moment back then was my last day i started working 7 o'clock in the morning then end my shift 2 o'clock in the morning the other day. Maybe because i stayed that long because i will really do missed my work buddies.
Pros
free lunch, insentives
Cons
long hours, long line
Work Place
In work place we encounter a lot of different situation like problem with the co-worker, regarding misbehavior of customer and faulty machines and more.

As a staff and member of the organization always sympathized always asked recommendation to higher management on how to solve such a problem and always listen
Treat your costumer like your boss,
* Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
* Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.

*Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.

*Greet customers entering establishments.

*Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.

*Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KFC?