Here to help
Coronavirus update

KFC Employee Reviews for Service Crew

Service Crew8 reviews
Singapore8 reviews
It was a fast paced work. With the constant customers coming in. You need to pick up and maintain the energy for the whole of your shift. However, crew and other employees were great and were supportive. It was a great first job experience for someone who did not. Showed me personally what life work was like.
Pros
Free lunches, you can choose your schedule.
Cons
The salary was to low I dun like to work at KFC because the manger was not good and the staff not cooperate with the new staff and never respect to the new staff
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours
overall okay la, not bad . but the salary is little. the manager okay okay la, not bad also. the workers at there also okay okay ermm ya thats all. one thing i love at that place is meal provided plus can eat and work on time HAHA. only that i love.
Pros
free meal provided
Cons
KFC was my first job, i think I've learnt a lot from my staffs everyday. the management there was great and they were very kind-hearted and always taking care of my well-being. Though the pay is $5.50/hr,i did not dread to go to work especially since it was my first job. The hardest part of the job was to stand up throughout the whole time i was working. learning how to communicate was an important part of the job scope and it was all worth the time and money.
Pros
free burgers
Cons
standing up throughout
same thing as i work as a banquet, people are nice and patient when i just entered to the workplace, love the aunties because all of them are so caring and nice
The work place is very enjoyable, nice and clean. The employee is very good and kind to their employer. The thing I learned is we must be on time and very energetic.
Pros
Clean area
Cons
boring
good company , i want to serve again in this company i hope give me second chance to work again and i will give my 100% efforts to be happy my customer thankyou 😊
Pros
free lunch
Cons
I worked at KFC for six months and I encounter a lot of problems and things on how to handle different customers. I know it's not too easy for me to accomplish such a good experience working with this company. I learned a lot even some of those makes me feel down. I worked with different people on different countries and found out there beliefs in lives. The hardest part of my job is when my customer demand a lot of things which a regular staff can't handle.Customer scolded me but i'd rather choose to be patient and ask my boss to solve it.But this is the enjoyable part because after that problem finished, it made me realize that there is a reason for every problem i encountered.And it made me realized how strong I am even I'm not on my own country.
Pros
free meal
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KFC?