Here to help
Information from KFC:
KFC Employee Reviews for Service Crew
Service Crew8 reviews
Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 28,437 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
It was a fast paced work. With the constant customers coming in. You need to pick up and maintain the energy for the whole of your shift. However, crew and other employees were great and were supportive. It was a great first job experience for someone who did not. Showed me personally what life work was like.
Free lunches, you can choose your schedule.
The salary was to low I dun like to work at KFC because the manger was not good and the staff not cooperate with the new staff and never respect to the new staff
overall okay la, not bad . but the salary is little. the manager okay okay la, not bad also. the workers at there also okay okay ermm ya thats all. one thing i love at that place is meal provided plus can eat and work on time HAHA. only that i love.
free meal provided
KFC was my first job, i think I've learnt a lot from my staffs everyday. the management there was great and they were very kind-hearted and always taking care of my well-being. Though the pay is $5.50/hr,i did not dread to go to work especially since it was my first job. The hardest part of the job was to stand up throughout the whole time i was working. learning how to communicate was an important part of the job scope and it was all worth the time and money.
standing up throughout
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
I worked at KFC for six months and I encounter a lot of problems and things on how to handle different customers. I know it's not too easy for me to accomplish such a good experience working with this company. I learned a lot even some of those makes me feel down. I worked with different people on different countries and found out there beliefs in lives. The hardest part of my job is when my customer demand a lot of things which a regular staff can't handle.Customer scolded me but i'd rather choose to be patient and ask my boss to solve it.But this is the enjoyable part because after that problem finished, it made me realize that there is a reason for every problem i encountered.And it made me realized how strong I am even I'm not on my own country.
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KFC?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KFC. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 28,437 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about KFC
- What should you wear to an interview at KFC?7 people answered
- What is the KFC employee discount?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at KFC?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at KFC?4 people answered
- Does KFC require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does KFC do and how…4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at KFC?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at KFC?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at KFC? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- What would you suggest KFC management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at KFC?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
KFC Reviews by Job Title