Here to help
Coronavirus update

KFC Management reviews

Singapore85 reviews
Currently going through leadership change. The previous CEO was a good leader with a great heart. The current GM is a marketer with good marketing instincts.
It has a good and systematic system of training for both lower and hiigher management staffs.Very strict quality and safety control.As manager I got the chance to experience every single detail of managing a restaurant like training of my staffs,cost control,labour law,stock ordering and many more.KFC also was very generous in giving bonuses if an outlet perform well in every quarter.That motivated store management team to work harder from month to month.I was very satisfied throughout my KFC experience.
I spent my best part of my work life in KFC. If not due to some inefficient mid management people, i believe i will still be there. I really enjoy what i have been doing in KFC.
Long hours, under appreciative of management,

Upper management seems to care about sales and operations only, doesn't seem to bother about well being of managers and staffs at restaurant level.

Having to arrange for staff daily as staffs tend to not to come without informing the managers, MC etc.
Pros
Free Lunch/Dinner
Cons
KFC was my first job, i think I've learnt a lot from my staffs everyday. the management there was great and they were very kind-hearted and always taking care of my well-being. Though the pay is $5.50/hr,i did not dread to go to work especially since it was my first job. The hardest part of the job was to stand up throughout the whole time i was working. learning how to communicate was an important part of the job scope and it was all worth the time and money.
Pros
free burgers
Cons
standing up throughout
fun place
time managements, Singapore routes

great people

fast & accurate orders need to be send
time managements during busy days
great colleagues to work with
Pros
free meals, tips
Cons
part-time job
Good at work and missed personal life and health for long standing hours.
Staff and management good to learn things.

No enjoyable at the job always work and customer satisfaction.
In Singapore FnB, KFC's salary for managers are very competitive.
The management may sometimes be too strict, but it is all natural considering that we are running a business and profit-making is one of the main goals.
But overall, the company gas given me a lot of opportunities to grow as an individual.
I've learned a lot from this company. My skills were utilized, I became more flexible and reliable. Hardworking is a must. Eagerness or willingness to learn would really help for self-improvement. Individual must be good in time management. Internal and external customers are very important in running the business.
Pros
there are activities to distress employees
Cons
long hours, not enough man power
I was Management Trainee for a year in KFC Jurong Point Singapore. I learned everything in working there. From cooking chicken, fries, making burgers and cashiering.. And at the latter part of my experience in KFC, i was also in charge for depositing cash sales and deployment of staff everyday depending on their shifts.
Pros
Free Lunch for 8hrs duty and free lunch and dinner for 12hrs and above duty.
Every Day is a learning Day,I Have Learned all managerial and Team Member Function.The Management are very Favorable with the employees Co workers are very Helpful.Its Very Hard to Work Far from your Family And Country.I enjoyed their benefits it helps me improve my work.
Pros
Free board, free fare, free meals
I have learned lots of new things in KFC such as preparing burgers and fries and packing orders. My co-workers were very polite and helpful making me learn everything. The management never let me feel that they are the managers as they work with equal enthusiasm and do hard work and sometimes help us if the store is busy. The most busiest and enjoyable part of job is doing drive thru.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
breaks
Almost every day
Everyday cook chicken

Management: pretty slow production
Sometimes they are nasty
Learn how to shake chicken, especially sometimes have to cook special flavours

Cooking
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Chicken smell so strong
i really love to work here. Before i thought i cant make it but then day by day i really enjoyed working here as the chain is always so busy and i love working like that. Management is good as we also have a chance to have an outing every year. hardest part of the job is dealing with some angry customers. But overall, its really great working here.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
8 hrs
standard operating procedure is always there a good management and staff work together like a family all are hardworking person
Cons
I had a good experience as a management trainee in KFC Singapore. On a daily basis we encountered different nationality who eat at the restaurant and as one of the crew I practiced my to speak in english almost everyday though there's a few Pinoy who also eat there. This experience gave me a learning to be independent away from my family and to be more responsible not only at work but also as an individual.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
long hours to closing shift
Well at first i was scared and a bit nervous when i was working there, because maybe about the surroundings and the nature of the work. the typical day of working there was so totally exhausted because of the long line. I've a learned a lot on that company on how to make gravy , coleslaw etc. i mean all the products. and at the same time i've learned how to respect people without judging them. About the management well its very okay. All my boss were okay. My co-workers as well is very okay. although we are different raise. malaysian , singaporean and me as filipino. The hardest part of the job? hmm actually NONE! the hardest thing to go to job is christmas day because your alone while the others celebrating with their families. The most enjoyable and happiest moment back then was my last day i started working 7 o'clock in the morning then end my shift 2 o'clock in the morning the other day. Maybe because i stayed that long because i will really do missed my work buddies.
Pros
free lunch, insentives
Cons
long hours, long line
typical day startwith checking inventory and proceed to do the cashier counter to do cashiering job.Once in awhile, whenever there was shortage of staff. I will lend a hand to help in the kitchen.

Management is relax and its fun .CO workers are awesome .Hardest part is when certain food items are out of stock and you are forced to let the customers left empty handed or with an alternative choice.

The most enjoyable part of the job is to see a smile on their faces when they are satisfied with the service rendered.
Pros
free food
Cons
part time basis work nature
In work place we encounter a lot of different situation like problem with the co-worker, regarding misbehavior of customer and faulty machines and more.

As a staff and member of the organization always sympathized always asked recommendation to higher management on how to solve such a problem and always listen
we usually work there 6 to 8 hours a day with overtime with a good pay of course.we have 1 to 2 days off a week.i usually belong to the counter area at work sometimes cook in the kitchen and preparing food at the base station.My management team was great even my co workers. The hardest part of my job is that of course when i'm in the training process. The most enjoyable part is that i enjoyed and love being there even for 6months in kfc Singapore.I may loved to extend to work there but it was a limited time.
Pros
free house, free medical assistance, free food when in duty.
KFC offers good remuneration package and incentive for performing teams (branches) under the qualification of target achievements (sales, profit, and cost controls) which is a good system to motivate it's employees. It has a good methodical management approach as expected in a highly regarded company. Colleagues and employees are well trained and adept with knowledge of the job stemming from excellent training programs. The most enjoyable part of the job is the dynamics of being in a free flow working environment where everybody knows their roles and duties and the camaraderie that grows therein.
Pros
incentives and bonus reward schemes
Cons
shortage of people willing and able to work in operation type of job