KFC Employee Review

Fun and comfortable workplace

June 8, 2018
Working at KFC is fun. I got to work with very friendly bosses and colleagues. Yes, it's quite challenging working in a fast-paced environment but it's a fast food restaurant after all. Other than that, it's relatively easy to work here. The system is clear and effective although not always reasonable.Everyone knows their place and jobs so co-operative work has never been easier.
Pros
Free food; flexible timing
Cons
May 13, 2019
Same role
working as a cashier it toughh, and working with some managers are tugh too because some of them are picky and some of them are not . it was a enoyable 3years workng in kfc
January 27, 2019
Same role
Better working environment. Learned many things about customer service. Learn smile , greet and treat towards the customer. Improvement in speed of services as well.
November 2, 2018
Same roleSame location
A typical day at work would start at 3pm by calculating $300 in our cashier's box. This is my first job and through this experience I have learnt how to communicate better with my colleagues. The best part is when we get a cash poll which refers to every $500 collected from sales.