KFC Employee Review

Fun workplace but stressful enviroment

July 1, 2018
Long hours, under appreciative of management,

Upper management seems to care about sales and operations only, doesn't seem to bother about well being of managers and staffs at restaurant level.

Having to arrange for staff daily as staffs tend to not to come without informing the managers, MC etc.
Pros
Free Lunch/Dinner
Cons
December 1, 2019
Same role
Good to work , yet kind of challenging when there is no staff. Salary paid was good .. and leave given also was good ..but the main challenge is if there is no enough staff ... Manager work is kind of a lot .
June 23, 2019
It has a good and systematic system of training for both lower and hiigher management staffs.Very strict quality and safety control.As manager I got the chance to experience every single detail of managing a restaurant like training of my staffs,cost control,labour law,stock ordering and many more.KFC also was very generous in giving bonuses if an outlet perform well in every quarter.That motivated store management team to work harder from month to month.I was very satisfied throughout my KFC experience.
January 8, 2018
KFC helped me to become a more competitive individual. This company also provide different training and knowledge program which will enhance my skills as a Manager.