KFC Employee Review

its fun to work with them and its easy because we are all in shape and one.

January 30, 2018
I gained more knowledge and my ability.i am able to collaborate and having friends with other culture and i really learn from them how to be more motivated from work and love from work.
April 14, 2020
Team Member (Former Employee) - Muscut
KFC is best restaurant in the world good food quality best service fresh product I love spicy chicken the most important thing the salary coming exect time
March 1, 2020
KFC (Former Employee) - Singapore
Kfc the pay was reasonable about $6/h,I usually work abt 3-4 days a week.I work as a KFC cashier it was tough at first as you have to memorise all the menu as fast as you can and you need to be able to handle all sorts of customers and the my KFC policy was customise are always right.Also you need to know how to packs food,count change and how to communicate properly with customise like giving them recommendations.
February 26, 2020
Cashier/Service Crew (Former Employee) - Singapore
It was a fast paced work. With the constant customers coming in. You need to pick up and maintain the energy for the whole of your shift. However, crew and other employees were great and were supportive. It was a great first job experience for someone who did not. Showed me personally what life work was like.
Pros
Free lunches, you can choose your schedule.
Cons