KFC Employee Review

fun workplace

March 23, 2018
overall okay la, not bad . but the salary is little. the manager okay okay la, not bad also. the workers at there also okay okay ermm ya thats all. one thing i love at that place is meal provided plus can eat and work on time HAHA. only that i love.
Pros
free meal provided
February 26, 2020
Same role
It was a fast paced work. With the constant customers coming in. You need to pick up and maintain the energy for the whole of your shift. However, crew and other employees were great and were supportive. It was a great first job experience for someone who did not. Showed me personally what life work was like.
Pros
Free lunches, you can choose your schedule.
December 16, 2018
The salary was to low I dun like to work at KFC because the manger was not good and the staff not cooperate with the new staff and never respect to the new staff
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours
March 22, 2018
Same role
KFC was my first job, i think I've learnt a lot from my staffs everyday. the management there was great and they were very kind-hearted and always taking care of my well-being. Though the pay is $5.50/hr,i did not dread to go to work especially since it was my first job. The hardest part of the job was to stand up throughout the whole time i was working. learning how to communicate was an important part of the job scope and it was all worth the time and money.
Pros
free burgers
Cons
standing up throughout