Here to help
Coronavirus update

KFC Employee Reviews

Singapore84 reviews
Kfc the pay was reasonable about $6/h,I usually work abt 3-4 days a week.I work as a KFC cashier it was tough at first as you have to memorise all the menu as fast as you can and you need to be able to handle all sorts of customers and the my KFC policy was customise are always right.Also you need to know how to packs food,count change and how to communicate properly with customise like giving them recommendations.
I learned to be multi-tasking at work and I enhanced my skills in general. I have grown to be a mature and efficient leader. In this type of company stress is always present so I learned to work under pressure. Staffs with different nationalities are quite challenging to work with. The workplace's culture is that we have quite a lot of local staffs with special needs and the elderly so it is a real challenge. Hardest part is coping with pressure from both dine in and delivery at the store during very peak hours knowing that staffing is very less and critical. Most enjoyable part is when customers smile and appreciate the service you give them.Also having kind hearted colleagues.
Pros
free staff meal
Cons
long hours and no staff
valuable skills and experience that would Experience in service industry and in this time I have create a great working relationship with my co-worker.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8 hours
Productive and good environment
Be on time for collection and orders

able to multi-task and be prepared to adapt to different weather changes while on shift
Have to work Long hours
Its a Fun environment

Must be Multitask

Must be Patience

Able to learn

Organised

Stressful but worthit
good company , i want to serve again in this company i hope give me second chance to work again and i will give my 100% efforts to be happy my customer thankyou 😊
Pros
free lunch
Cons
I've learned a lot from this company. My skills were utilized, I became more flexible and reliable. Hardworking is a must. Eagerness or willingness to learn would really help for self-improvement. Individual must be good in time management. Internal and external customers are very important in running the business.
Pros
there are activities to distress employees
Cons
long hours, not enough man power
I enjoyed working with kfc and it was the best part of my career.i had to study further and that is the reason I left KFC.
KFC is the place where I developed the career
Enjoy working with KFC compony..But basic very small just sgd 950.. But some time supervisor kfc have problem..very serious and like angry worker anyhow..
Pros
Free food
Cons
Rest 1 hours
It is hard working and stressfull to work as a cashier, facing so much peopels with differentces orders but it's good to learn how to working fast. Need to be focus on prepare the orders so will not mix one to each others.
Pros
free lunch / dinner
Cons
different working shift every week
Manage to learn 2 section, first was doing the cashier n packing the orders. Second doing the kitchen area which im slower than doing the cashier. So cashier suits me better. The managers are quite friendly.
Pros
Get to bring home leftovers sometimes
Cons
Dealing with costumers attitude.
I was Management Trainee for a year in KFC Jurong Point Singapore. I learned everything in working there. From cooking chicken, fries, making burgers and cashiering.. And at the latter part of my experience in KFC, i was also in charge for depositing cash sales and deployment of staff everyday depending on their shifts.
Pros
Free Lunch for 8hrs duty and free lunch and dinner for 12hrs and above duty.
It is always busy and you will rarely gets to communicate and bond with your workmates. However, the managers will always be there to assist you whenever you need help.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Every Day is a learning Day,I Have Learned all managerial and Team Member Function.The Management are very Favorable with the employees Co workers are very Helpful.Its Very Hard to Work Far from your Family And Country.I enjoyed their benefits it helps me improve my work.
Pros
Free board, free fare, free meals
Fun environment to work . Co - workers friendly . Able to see different type of customer and must know how to handle them . Muay maintain cleaniness .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours, Low pay
-Stressful of daily handling of new orders
-Understand the nature of ordering system & dealing with customer

-Learn many good managing skills in many aspect

-Helpful co-worker and support one another

-Too many orders and projects

-Good office environment, office hour job & recognition
Pros
good benefit & friendly environment
Cons
Overwork & stressful environment
I have learned lots of new things in KFC such as preparing burgers and fries and packing orders. My co-workers were very polite and helpful making me learn everything. The management never let me feel that they are the managers as they work with equal enthusiasm and do hard work and sometimes help us if the store is busy. The most busiest and enjoyable part of job is doing drive thru.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
breaks
It is a place where people can start their very 1st working experience. Easy to learn and catch. People there are friendly and are very open
Pros
Air con room
Cons
short lunch time
Salary low...standing low...no benefit...manager fierce
Assistant manager...not as professional as i expect...timing is flexible but salary not increase
I was a cashier and a cook there.
I learn how to cook the chicken as that is their main specialty.

Toughest part of the job is i always had to do one man show with only few days of training but somehow managed to do given tasks.
learn how to take order and how to talk to customers
managers are friendly and kind,work friends are helpful

hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult customers
Cons
difficult customers