Kate Spade New York

Kate Spade New York Employee Reviews

Singapore5 reviews

In different company I also learn more thing in my life I enjoy the times I’m working.

All the job I work is really learn a lot off thing in my life.in different position I learn different thing.i like the moment when I serving customer,have fun,have smile,always do all the best that I can do to my customer.

Pros

Can meet different ppl can learn more thing that I before I don’t know

fun workplace

nice and friendly colleagues who made work a fun place to work at. the best store manager I've ever had who has always been understanding and motivating.

Pros

free lunch every Friday during sales period.

Fun and dedicated

The company is expanding and doing good in the retail industry. The company and the management is supportive and taking good care of thier employees. They value each and everyone.

Fun

I have work here for 3years we get to meet a lot of interesting people and walks of life items we sell is colourfull and fun, we do have monthly meetings update on fashion and sales skills

Cons

Work review

Work environment was great such as collegues,outlet and work given. At Kate Spade Saturday i learned product training on how to greet and serve customer better. Management at Valiram is very bad because i think they have lack of miscommunication. I work well with my co-workers because teamwork is a must. The hardest of the job is waiting for sales. Business at Westgate at jurong east depends on the crowd because west area we don't have much customer and the only thing to push our sales are to motivate the team and cross selling. The most enjoyable of this job is doing stocks to past time real quick and do VM.

Pros

Cons

Low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kate Spade New York. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kate Spade New York with