Kelly

Kelly Employee Reviews

Singapore51 reviews

Found 51 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,022 reviews

Good

Good to work with Kelly, they just outsourcing their employees and considering our concerns. Also they are providing good benefits...They have many clients with them.

Typical Call center

Typical call center with convenience of not commuting. Just because you're home doesn't mean you don't have to adhere to company rules. If you think of going into your home office the same as if you drove to an office building you'll do fine

Pros

Assistance when needed

Cons

Trying to maintain silence in your home!

Badly managed

Unfriendly, unhelpful and very unprofressional staff. Very last minute information for job placement. Sent contract at 10pm. and insist it be sign before midnight)Salary calculations incorrect and do not follow the timesheets. Amendments made without consulation.Use employees without looking after our interest.

Pros

It's a big company

Cons

Impersonal

Good place to save up

The company was okay pay was decent they crossed trained us it could be so overwhelming resolving problems with not one device but ten iphone, ipad, ipod, apple watch, mac etc.

Rapid advancement, work from home, very stressful.

Working Technical Customer Service for Apple via Kelly Connect is the most stressful job I have ever had. The metrics are extremely unfair and practically impossible to meet, and you are micro managed..even though you are working from home.

Pros

Working from home. Also very rapid advancement, complete with raises

Cons

Rapid advancement, even if you are not ready to move up to the next position.

Just like any other workplace

You’re able to work from home. Sends equipment to use for work, NOT YOURS TO KEEP!!! Very strict on privacy and attendance. Start off at $13.50 per hour once in production it goes to $15 per hour. Will get pointed for every absent even if you put in for it unless it’s a life or death situation. Not great with work-life balance, either your whole morning to afternoon is gone or your whole afternoon to night is gone. Calls are graded a certain way and falls on the customers survey. Can’t change that no matter how well you did on a call the customer can say you suck and rate badly and your faulted for that. Two paid 15 minute break and one 30 minute break, unless you choose the hour break. After 90 days able to applied for different positions. Pay does increase with every promotion. Discount on Apple products and other things. Available for holiday after 950 hours. Will work on holidays unless tools otherwise. Able to choose the schedule you would like to work but once selected it’s hard to change if need to be changed. Have to be able to multitask. Unlimited overtime once in production. Management it’s ok, it just depends on who is over you.

fun workplace

Overall experience was good for a start. Typical day at work depends on the nature of business you applied but overall, all workplace has its own pros and cons.

Yuck

Terrible hours and not enough training. Lots of micromanaging. They only offered second shift. Didn’t negotiate on hours or pay. Pay was way lower than working for the company.

Resourceful experience

My job role and my work was interesting and I could learn many new things. My resume looks more impressive now as I have added my experience with Kelly.

Acceptable

I joined Kelly services as a part-time promoter in 2018. Overall it was a good experience but the agents can be rather unresponsive at times. Salary payment is prompt and acceptable.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kelly?

Good

Handle clients and candidates on daily basis. Worked as a team and in charge of own task(s) assigned. Able to learn skills of serving clients and knowledge of answering HR related enquiry.

Benefits

Cons

Work Load

Acceptable,

Acceptable. Well Organised. Well Informed. Salary Submission Timely Process. Fair Recruitment. Fast and formative. Supervisors were kind and well mannered during operations.

Competitive and fun loving environment

It is Very Good environment to work with. It is Very Competitive and fun loving environment. Very friendly environment. Lots of rewards. Good Work stations.

Competitive culture

Good solid company to work in to grow a recruitment career. Kelly has many diverse businesses and provide ample career development and learning opportunities

Fun and Conducive Environment

Management trusts us enough to carry out our work and give us ample decision-making opportunities when we collaborate with clients. We have the flexibility to review processes and workflow to best fit ourselves and clients so that we can be more productive and efficient in our course of work.

Work-from-home Apple Program a Nightmare

The work-from-home Apple program at KellyConnect was a nightmare from day one. Numerous technical/equipment issues were resolved with seemingly no urgency, forcing me to remain unpaid for long periods. Schedule flexibility is almost non-existent, and there are no options for days off during Apple's "busy" time between September and January. The training was a joke, with no practical application to your eventual job duties, run by the most unprofessional "trainer" I have ever had the misfortune of having. After 60 days, 2 of the 19 people in my original training class remained with the company, which explains why they train and graduate 200+ new employees every three weeks. In theory, this job could have been so much more. The ability to work from home is a wonderful thing. Unfortunately, in reality, it was nothing short of a waste of five months. Had I not needed the money, I would have resigned much sooner. P.S. The two-star review is very generous and is only warranted because one-star is the minimum, and I know there are plenty of worse jobs out there.

Team Work

Team Work, Benefits, Good working environment, Team bonding, Family oriented, Assist with Ad-hoc work. Booking of meeting rooms. Inbound & outbound calls. Replies emails.

Don’t work even work here even with call center Experience

I worker here for 3 Months By far the Worst call center experience in my seven years of doing call centers. Management is simply a joke. Just to get coaching which is managements job I had to threaten to quit twice. Went as far as reporting my TL for lack of management. I was told they take it very seriously will be getting a resolution within a few days it’s been four weeks still no answer. So I Mercifully and thankfully quit

Eh

Great pay! But once you leave the company, you are not able to come back. The chat job was fun and convenient and a great way to gain experience. I just wish that we could go back there.

Always great job placement

Kelly Services has always provided great job placement. The interview process is personable and they are very informational about the client they are looking to place you with.

Nice working environment

I have had a good experience working with Kelly Services. Management is very helpful. Professional and personal life balance is quite good. It has got a lot of opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kelly. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kelly with