Kelly Employee Reviews

Singapore39 reviews
My job role and my work was interesting and I could learn many new things. My resume looks more impressive now as I have added my experience with Kelly.
I joined Kelly services as a part-time promoter in 2018. Overall it was a good experience but the agents can be rather unresponsive at times. Salary payment is prompt and acceptable.
Handle clients and candidates on daily basis. Worked as a team and in charge of own task(s) assigned. Able to learn skills of serving clients and knowledge of answering HR related enquiry.
Benefits
Cons
Work Load
Acceptable. Well Organised. Well Informed. Salary Submission Timely Process. Fair Recruitment. Fast and formative. Supervisors were kind and well mannered during operations.
It is Very Good environment to work with.
It is Very Competitive and fun loving environment.

Very friendly environment.

Lots of rewards.

Good Work stations.
Good solid company to work in to grow a recruitment career. Kelly has many diverse businesses and provide ample career development and learning opportunities
Management trusts us enough to carry out our work and give us ample decision-making opportunities when we collaborate with clients. We have the flexibility to review processes and workflow to best fit ourselves and clients so that we can be more productive and efficient in our course of work.
The work-from-home Apple program at KellyConnect was a nightmare from day one. Numerous technical/equipment issues were resolved with seemingly no urgency, forcing me to remain unpaid for long periods. Schedule flexibility is almost non-existent, and there are no options for days off during Apple's "busy" time between September and January. The training was a joke, with no practical application to your eventual job duties, run by the most unprofessional "trainer" I have ever had the misfortune of having.

After 60 days, 2 of the 19 people in my original training class remained with the company, which explains why they train and graduate 200+ new employees every three weeks.

In theory, this job could have been so much more. The ability to work from home is a wonderful thing. Unfortunately, in reality, it was nothing short of a waste of five months. Had I not needed the money, I would have resigned much sooner.

P.S. The two-star review is very generous and is only warranted because one-star is the minimum, and I know there are plenty of worse jobs out there.
Team Work, Benefits, Good working environment, Team bonding, Family oriented, Assist with Ad-hoc work. Booking of meeting rooms. Inbound & outbound calls. Replies emails.
Kelly Services has always provided great job placement. The interview process is personable and they are very informational about the client they are looking to place you with.
I have had a good experience working with Kelly Services. Management is very helpful. Professional and personal life balance is quite good. It has got a lot of opportunities.
This is a work from home position. As such, it naturally requires self-motivation and personal organization. There are advancement opportunities, and compensation is competitive for this industry.
Pros
Reliable schedule, consisent performance feedback.
Cons
Poor Benefits
I learn a lot by meeting with other team even we are outsource. Working in Kelly it was fun and enjoy working with other team from other outsource. but is so sad we are under contract.
I have to type something here. Working at home was great, but far too much is expected of you as an applecare advisor. Typing to get minimum letters.
Nothing much to say as they are the middleman between us and the employer
They are only able to advise on what to expect for the interview and prepare us as much as possible
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Long wait
Kelly Services is a company that hires people and gives them jobs like ushers for events. The pay is normally quite good and no work experience is required
Pros
Very good pay
Cons
Not consistant jobs
Kelly Services is an agency that helps IT to land a good job offer.
They are very helpful and attend to your needs not only at the beginning of your application. Every month they will always remind you about the timesheet that you need to pass.
Pros
Response quickly
Cons
small number of leaves
I enjoyed working with Kelly Services Pte Ltd which gave me an opportunity to be working with DBS Bank. I've gained a lot of experience and exposure on working in banking line. I had no issues liasing with Kelly as my recruiter.
Pros
Events and Awards Sales performance recognition
Cons
OT and long hours
It is really nice working with Kelly service Singapore. They offer good salary for your experience. Its good to work with kelly services. All the best to guys working here.
It was very stressful and the pay was terrible for the amount of expertise required. Di support for Apple products and it was very demanding with little pay and benefits.
Pros
a technical job
Cons
terrible pay and work stress
This company is a joke. They hire people who know nothing about managing others to do just that. They do this on purpose in case anyone knows the actual laws, they can refer them to staffing. This is another arm of the Kelly Confusion. They do not know what they are doing in staffing. I had to wait over three weeks for my sick pay to be paid out to me over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday. This is pathetic. They are a horrible company to work for, they promote hostile work environment and you are lucky if you ever get someone who understands the laws. The training department used to be ok, then they hired people who again have no clue about what they are doing or how to engage people in a productive way. After going to the apple store yesterday and seeing how their people attempt to teach older users how to use the product it is of no surprise Apple hired Kelly to do their dirty work and try to charge everyone for their things breaking.
Pros
Work at Home
Cons
Staffing, Management, Balance, working and not being paid.