Keppel Corporation

Keppel Corporation Employee Reviews

Singapore113 reviews
they have family day
bonus is base on how you are known by the boss, not by your performance, people are easy to be with. the friendly, workplace is very competitive, salary is very small
Productive and fun workplace
Keppel Corporation is amazing company and its reliable for workers. It is one of the best companies in Singapore and I loved being there as it was one of the best ones I worked for.
not bad
I am an intern in this company so I feel it is quite easy to finish the job.
Very friendly environment with lots of support from departments
Another great company to work for in terms of collaboration and support from senior management. Focuses a lot on continuous improvement and a fantastic team of trainers for that.
Ok
Keppel when i started it was nice and ok. I had a great experience working in Keppel but as you grow you need to look for a better opportunities and will make you grow and gain more experience.
good
Interesting and challenging work with great exposure to senior clients
- Fun and supportive culture, with strong focus on coaching and mentorship

- Wide range of opportunities within the company (travel, transfers etc.)
I was work so many years this keppel not good all above
Very poor management and all bangala people not good .
Don't have any eduation level but holding officer position.

Too many under table with sub con and suppliers going on many years

Keppel shipyard benoi electrical section manager nawaz and kalam doing own business in the company's

If some can take care keppel better.
Fun and quality life 10
It was a nice environment and safe to work there. Safety more concern regards human health. The management are operative and communicative as well. I recommend to anyone to work for keppel.
Good organization to work
Such a big organization and a high expectation from the staffs. Overall, this is where I begin to explore and excel myself in my choose field of career as a Safety professional
Used to be the best 3PL, but doesn't lives up to its name anymore.
The responsibilities and workload doesn't justify your salary. Manpower has always been a top issue in this co. due to high turnover rates and cut-cost measures, and because of that we have to be able to multi task and perform more than one role/task. On top of that, yearly increment for the last few years has been stagnant and significantly low due to slow business and economy. Appraisals are pointless even if you worked hard.
Pros
Good colleagues and co-workers. (Not senior level)
Cons
Have to be able to multi-task, high turnover rate, low increments and job insecurity.
Working environment
Conducive can be demanding at times.
Office amenities are great.

People are friendly and sociable, helpful when called upon.

More political at the senior level.
Productive and challenging work place with non stop learning
Productive and challenging work place with non stop learning space.
Given opportunity to upgrade the skills and involving in all area.

Liaise internationally team work with different culture people.

It is good prospect organisation keep expanding the businesses and giving more opportunity to people outside there to be explore in this field.Continuous learning field for each and everyone with good profit and cared for employee's family are always given priority.
Pros
Wages for children and those under minimum salary
Cons
Long hours and busy environment
Productive and fun work place
- discipline at work place , good training course for the safety
- big organization , attractive salary and attractive bonus

- good management

- learned new thing about ship building and improved my English thanks to colleague

- going on board is hardest part of the job as lady
Pros
Free Transport, good medical leave and annual leave
Improving job skills
Job scope includes installation, servicing and commissioning of electrical motors, electrical equipment, electrical rotating machines and their associated equipment, power transformers and cables, switchboards and their associated equipment on the ship electrical systems and control systems.
time pass very fast
People not cooperate. Manage to learn alot of things and do alot of things. Want someone to help quite difficult. But lucky time pass very fast and quite a few break time .
Pros
Time pass very fast
Cons
Not cooperate
Warehouse Job
Warehouse job, packing, need to communicate with packers and other drivers. Quite work place and busy and messy workplace however still able to commit. Its contract job.
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
Weekends job
Good
Good Shipyard to learn conversion projects and new methodology. A good school to learn how to work. I really appreciate the guidance of the management staff
A new experience with hands-on
I was attached to the Engineering department in Singmarine. I was under the supervision of a worker who has 10 years of experience in the company.

Under her supervision, I was exposed to the different regulations that guides the constructions of ships demanded by both the local and foreign demands. She also taught me of how the company runs.

Through the internship, I was exposed the the process of shipbuilding from the planning stage to the execution stage by attaching to different terms that are at different phases of shipbuilding.

In school, we only learn theories. In the workplace, I learn of how these theories translate to the real world with parameters that are set. The workplace culture is also one of a motivated workforce where they know how to juggle when is the crunch time and when to pace themselves to ensure multiple projects are progressing without neglect.
productivity and healthy workplace
learning through mistakes is one of the most important parts of the project once the future project come along we can eliminate the mistake that we encounter before and through this we can save time ,manpower and cost
Excellent Company to work
The company gave the space to enhance my skills and knowledge in multiple ways. By polishing my natural talents, committing to hard-work and seeking out new responsibilities directed me to have a strong base to grow professionally.
Pros
Friendly and Caring
Work experience
Main engine and cargo pumps overhaul working knowledge achieved. Good work safety practices and environment , mostly all types of vessels mechanical jobs learn and by hand experience .