Keppel Corporation

Keppel Corporation Salary & Benefits reviews

Singapore113 reviews
bonus is base on how you are known by the boss, not by your performance, people are easy to be with. the friendly, workplace is very competitive, salary is very small
The responsibilities and workload doesn't justify your salary. Manpower has always been a top issue in this co. due to high turnover rates and cut-cost measures, and because of that we have to be able to multi task and perform more than one role/task. On top of that, yearly increment for the last few years has been stagnant and significantly low due to slow business and economy. Appraisals are pointless even if you worked hard.
Pros
Good colleagues and co-workers. (Not senior level)
Cons
Have to be able to multi-task, high turnover rate, low increments and job insecurity.
Productive and challenging work place with non stop learning space.
Given opportunity to upgrade the skills and involving in all area.

Liaise internationally team work with different culture people.

It is good prospect organisation keep expanding the businesses and giving more opportunity to people outside there to be explore in this field.Continuous learning field for each and everyone with good profit and cared for employee's family are always given priority.
Pros
Wages for children and those under minimum salary
Cons
Long hours and busy environment
- discipline at work place , good training course for the safety
- big organization , attractive salary and attractive bonus
- good management
- learned new thing about ship building and improved my English thanks to colleague

- going on board is hardest part of the job as lady
Pros
Free Transport, good medical leave and annual leave
Cons
I had a great time working specially in engineering department, they are cooperative in sharing information which you need in doing your job. I am happy to recommend to somebody who want to with the company.
Pros
minimal charge for transportation
Cons
have to work during weekend
Happy working environment. Very busy with all the Project Managers who deal with many projects. Learnt a lot from them. Benefits and bonuses entitlement are good.
freight department staff and nice and helpful. Working wise sometimes will be stressful because of huge volume before or after public holiday or end of the month.Lastly, benefits such as medical and leisure for family .
Pros
long lunch hour, friendly boss
It has been a good Journey through as it has provided freedom to learn about the work that to be carried out and also provided space to implement our Knowledge.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Working Hours
Keppel is my first company in Singapore. It is a good place to work in office only.

Have to go on time to maintain good on time deliverable. Better to be a direct employee not contract employee.
Pros
Good team work
Cons
Create 3D models through SM3D software based on steel outfitting construction standards and structural steel references. Tasks are more on equipment seatings, flooring, platforms, manholes, exhaust pipe supports and other outfit related assignment.
Pros
worklife balance
Cons
low salary
Pros
minimal charge for transportation
Cons
have to work during weekend
good place to learn about shipbuilding & repairs. but the long and irregulars hours will mean lesser time for family. my kids forget how i look like because I O.T all the time.
Pros
Used to have good bonus
Cons
long irregular hours
The company always emphasize on one's boldness and courage, independant and sacrifice to accept new challenges. They train our mind to be analytic and create perseverance to gain solutions.
Pros
Good basic salary pay
Cons
Keppel Shipyard is a famous shipyard in SG and mostly can work with good safety and training. The benefit is good annual bonus and annual income but monthly salary is quite lesser than others. Yard is always trains the workers as a team. So everybody can find the good future in Keppel.

Thank you.
I learn alot of things from there such as using of printer, typing codes.

It's was a friendly environment and we work as a team.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
flexible working hours
Productive and fun workplace more over times more jobs able to learn more and easily friendly supervisor and workers more entertainment like outing and visiting it's fun to work with
Pros
Free tickets
Cons
Flexible hours
i learnt alot in keppel, it helped to set my foundation strong, other than that i have nothing much to say about Keppel i can't remember much
Pros
short working hours
Cons
very low salary
Good learning platform.
More ideas on work

Not equal opportunity employer

Interesting co-workers

No proper compensation for the work
Off-in lieu
Less break intervals
Pros
Off in lieu, Subsidized tickets
Cons
No work life balance
I move very friendly with my co-workers. I can work day or night long hours. if I feel lazy then very hardest to work. if work everyday then I never feel lazy. everyday work without leave is the most enjoyadle to work. Iif I have any problem in my work then I will discuss with my officer and management.
Pros
free launch and traval
Cons
I have been spending most of my time in the company. It is fun working here because everyone is very supportive and helping each other.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
on time repair service with good quality.good benefits for staffs like sports day family day and company perfomance bonus.self upgrading plans.