Keppel Corporation
View all Keppel Corporation reviews

Keppel Corporation

Keppel Corporation Employee Review

self centered

work there for short period to cover another person who were on leaving in sudden ans also aasist another colleague who needs some time off. so far not a friendly environment.

Pros

nope

Same location

Coaching new engineers and technicians

attend safety meeting, commissioning meeting to discuss work problem and find solution and production meeting and upgrade the every system done. I'm familiar with the marine systems I learned much about drilling system. Familiar with pushing trades talking cordially with trade supervisors which priority job to done so as we can start pre-commissioning. The hardest part of the job during endurance test in which we run all the machinery marine and drilling for 24 hours straight. The enjoyable part of the job during christening of the project. We have a party and hand over the project to the owner early as schedule.

Pros

no free lunch in the job.

Cons

during indurance test and priority jobs we do overtime.

Good and Encouraging Environment to Work

Good Team and Encouraging Supervisors.I am indebted as I improved My Skills as Forklift Operator, L-Crane Signals and Driving at KEPPEL FELS.KEPPEL FELS has Good Workplace Culture.Singapore is a Wonderful Country and Friendly People.

Pros

Good Bonus

Cons

Nil

Colleagues is not helpful, but selfish

High turnover rate. Even manager level resign over short period of time. Colleagues are selfish who not willing to teach and share their knowledge with new employees.

Pros

2 hours of lunch.

Cons

No bonding, everyone for themselves

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keppel Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Keppel Corporation with