Keysight Technologies

Keysight Technologies Employee Reviews

Singapore4 reviews

Great experience for interns

As an intern, I was able to gain experience in common industry technologies such as MEAN stack, Docker, Kubernetes as well as had an exposure to how agile/scrum methodologies work. I think with the wide variety of experiences of the team members, the project was able to had both the right direction and vision from older employees, as well as new perspectives and ideas from younger employees. My colleagues were all very helpful and had a very easy going culture where I could easily seek help without hesitation. The employees places emphasis on a good work life balance, while also still being able to perform. Ultimately, for an intern, it's a great ease into the industry, and you gain skills applicable to most other similar software development jobs.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

Salary is not as competitive

Excellent workplace culture

Everyone is friendly and helps each other out. Never felt like out of place since Day One. Has been my home for a decade but most bosses in US so meetings at night is a common norm.

A friendly place, nice colleagues, but long hours in work. High sales quota given by the sales GM. Need a work life balance.

Nice working culture

It was great experience to work in this company and having many business optys. Also it is great company to work and has best benefits for employers. thanks, Prabhu

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keysight Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Keysight Technologies Reviews by Location

• Keysight Technologies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?