KINETICS PROCESS SYSTEMS PTE LTD

KINETICS PROCESS SYSTEMS PTE LTD Employee Reviews

Lots of coordination to ensure fulfill client's requirement. May not expecting high salary but good learning environment due to the job requirement.
The work is fairly routine with little learning opportunities. The only opportunities to really learn are during site incidents. The normal day to day would mostly involve doing scheduled maintenance or repairs in the event of a breakdown. There is very little (almost none) training provided before starting work aside from the compulsory Safety induction and you are expected to learn from other staff as the training the materials are hard to get a hold of from the training/safety department/Excessive micromanagement from management makes doing/planning work very difficult and tedious.
Pros
Low minimum requirements for hiring, easy for inexperienced staff to get a job, the large workload and fast pace is good for freshgrads to have some practical experience.
Cons
Long Hours, Low Pay, little to no training, poor benefits, high turnover, constantly understaffed
*I learning how do handling the customer. *Learn & Handing the my subcon people. *I Do successfully shutdown job. *commissioning the chemical systems & i get more confident.
Kinetics is 1 place work to make money. I learn some new system here, management and workplace is friendly, I really enjoy work here but need to move on and just want to find more suitable job from my experience
It is not a place to get opportunities for career advancement. It can also be a learning place for graduates from polytechnics and universities to gain exposure to this example of a bad management and work culture.
Typical day at work not much,just a routine task. I have learn to be work independently and also with team. Management is doing well from their side with rewards.
Project, Piping & Mechanical Engineer with 8+ years involvement in all aspects of Design, Estimating, Procurement, Subcontractors management, Construction and project management for oil, gas and petrochemical industries. Skilled in the use of international design codes and standards. Recognized as a resourceful, hardworking professional with exceptional attention to detail and excellent written and communication skills. An acknowledged team player with project lead experience. Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Ms Project, Caesar II & PDMS 12