King Power International

King Power International Employee Reviews

Singapore4 reviews
Promotes staff accordingly. Provides training effectively to enhance sales strategies to equip staff well. Believes slightly less formal employee evaluations are best.
Pros
$50 subsidy for health consultation and medicine
Cons
Less benefits
Enjoy meeting people from different walks of life. And fast pace environment. Working as a team group makes it more better to achieve target or goal that was assigned to.
Pros
Free course and product give away
I learned a lot from my previous job especially we are located inside the Singapore Changi Airport. We did a lot of trainings given by Changi airport since we are the world's best airport for how many years. We really value and give extra miles to our customer service. We deals with different types of customers and different races. We used to it that every customer must received a wonderful experience in shopping with us. We exhibit a friendly and helpful attitude to help the customers to find out what are their needs and wants.
Pros
have commisions
Cons
long working hours
A typical day at work would be like handling cashier, making sure that the store is neat and customer-friendly place, checking of inventories, basic checking & maintenance of store facilities.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
13 hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at King Power International?