Kintetsu World Express

Kintetsu World Express Employee Reviews

Singapore10 reviews

Fun working environment

Colleagues were helpful and good leadership from the supervisor. Practice teamwork. Workplace culture was ok. Friendly staff and easy to get along. Overall it is a good place for beginners to learn.

Pros

fun Environment

Cons

Long hour, low pay

mid management not professional

person in charge not pro active. Plays politics and non professional…doesn’t obey top management yet able to get away with it. Better don’t waste time working here. Bad working culture.

One of the worse place to work in

Organisation is in transition and offloading of employees is like free flow, management is horrible and there's no work culture in this company, especially for the blue collared worker.

Pros

Free Transport for lunch time and work

Cons

Horrible management and non existent work culture

Systematic

Japanese MNC. Systematic procedures in place. Fast paced and productive environment. Account I was working for was a yearly contract renewal so no job stability.

Pros

Cons

Weekend work

fun workplace

I have learn alot skill in this company. This is the first job that I join in this company and I am happy that I meet a nice and funny boss for teaching me alot.

Good Learning Place

Different client have their own specific account (department) with the difference management style which base on their requirement. Therefore with working in few department ,you may gain a lot of different knowledge.

Multi task with proper SOP

My current job Franklin Electric is KWE customer. Colleagues works together as a team . The most enjoyable part is constantly keeping in tab of assigned work with my peers and finishing the assigned job.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

Poor management

Team work

The jobs is fun. I learn alots about permit declaration and shipment import and export. I do have a really great Manager who willing to sacrifice his time just to teach me every thing. He always give us a positive words and motivation. The Manager treat the staff like sibling. He will always ask us if we have any problem or not. My colleague is superb. The hardest part of the jobs is when the management decide to change of Genaral Manager. The GM always gave us word that is totally not related to work at all. The most enjoyable is to meet new client.

Pros

Transports, Hp Claims, taxi fare

Cons

Weekend on standby

Nice working environment

- Learn to be a problem solver, communication skills, time management - Bosses are very approachable and always step forward to offer their help whenever I face difficulties - Colleagues are very friendly, willing to teach and share their experience - The hardest part of the job is we always have to try out very best to make impossible to be possible - The most enjoyable part of the job is once the impossible become possible and customers appreciate it

Daily Routine

More sales orientated job which i get to meet different people to discuss contracts and of course the job is to close big projects. Also a big organisation where i can learn lots of things

Pros

Nice working environment

Cons

Nothing that i dislike

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kintetsu World Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Kintetsu World Express with