Klook

Klook Employee Reviews

Singapore3 reviews
Klook is a very young start-up, so you can imagine they are still figuring some things out. I think things are very promising and on the right direction, so have some patience and things will work out. Things move very fast, so it's up to you to create visibility around your work, ask for things and resources if not available, and really own your topic and portfolio to stand out.
Pros
Flexibility on working from home, international teams
Cons
Long hours, a little bit messy still internally but everywhere is the same...not enough diversity in work force
July 20, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. You are absolutely right that some things are still work in progress. We’re committed to learning and improving along the way, and feedback like this helps us get there faster! Thank you for your confidence in Klook and for being with us on this journey.
Company with startup culture. Nice and helpful colleagues. Fast paced, fail fast learn fast mindset. Overall very nice working environment. would recommend.
July 14, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It’s great to hear that you liked the working environment at Klook. And we couldn’t agree more that we have amazing people here! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors and thank you for your contributions to the team.
Join to learn a lot within a very short period but there is absolutely no guidance. You will be given the chance to dig and find out everything on your own.
July 14, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We agree that Klook is an environment for self-starters and you’ll learn a lot here if you have the drive to do so. Having said that, we also continuously expand our learning & development offering to make sure we share insights and best practices across the company. Thank you for all your hard work and all the best in your future endeavors!