Knight Frank Pte Ltd
View all Knight Frank Pte Ltd reviews

Knight Frank Pte Ltd

Knight Frank Pte Ltd Employee Review

Internship

I am working as an intern during my diploma studies. I handled basic tasks during the 6 month internship. I had very friendly colleagues who showed me basic ropes in the real estate industry.

International Firm, Consultative, Traditional

I worked in Knight Frank from 2002 to 2019 in both the parent company and subsidiaries. The MDs I reported to were meticulous, consultative and demanding. I grew through the years to earn the trust of my superiors and elevated from Associate Director to Executive Director. One must be prepared to work diligently and embrace the core values of the company to be Trusted Advisors. With that one could go far in the company.

A valuable learning experience

A typical day at work would be assisting the higher-ups with their confidential projects for their clients. Most of my work revolved around the use of Excel and PowerPoint, which I have come to be rather skilled at. I would also go for site visits, albeit rarely, to help gather live, on-site data, which is sometimes necessary as not all information can be obtained from the net. My department (Consultancy & Research) is extremely friendly and pleasant overall. They are a bunch of nice people who know when to have fun and when to be serious, it's been a real joy working with them!

Pros

Good colleagues, Amazing office, Near good food

Cons

Not much

Never Be afraid to learn

Be patient and understandable to the needs of the people you attended. Clients and residents are of different expection which requires different approach to be attended to.

Pros

Self motivation required

Cons

limited training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Knight Frank Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Knight Frank Pte Ltd with