KPMG

KPMG Salary & Benefits reviews: Senior Tax Associate

Clear
3.6Salary & Benefits

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,957 reviews

Great future career opportunities, but at what cost?

Working at KPMG is a great place to establish yourself in the financial world and will open the doors to many future opportunities. Unfortunately, these benefits and opportunities come at a high cost of time and resources. Big 4 accounting companies ask a lot of lower-level employees and do not compensate them accordingly. If you can sacrifice many aspect of your life to put in the time at a big 4 accounting firm, it will pay dividends in the future, but is not preferable when actually involved with the company.

long hours expected

The hours during busy season in one week can be over 90 hours. During non peak seasons weekly hours are expected to be 40-50 hours. Anytime PTO that is to be taken needs to be signed off on by all team managers.

Kpmg

KPMG is a huge accounting firm in the public accounting sector. I would prefer to be working for a corporation instead. Most times I felt like a number just because of the size.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Not sure if I can give a fair review.

Not sure if I can give a fair review since my employment at KPMG had been a long time ago. But I would say that it was a good learning experience. It served as a great training for who I am today.

Sressful

Working crazy hours with unpredictability, busy season is no longer restricted to a season. It is busy all year round with crazy amount of work and hours that need to be put in.

Pros

Cabs when staying late

Cons

Hours, Stress, Management, NO work life balance

Excellent place to work

KPMG is an excellent place to work. It is a high stress job sometimes, but the benefits outweigh the negative. I worked for a national practice, so the assignments were varied.

Financially benefits

World Second largest Auditing company with good payment but having overtime work. We need to stretch long time in office. Co-Workers are very friendly.

Pros

Cab fecilities

Cons

Overtime Work

KPMG Culture

I am very proud to be a part of KPMG in the last 2 more years and i have learned alot from this company. The work culture and the atmosphere were awsome. The management and the co-workers we are really helpful. The busy season were the hardest part of KPMG.

Pros

Free meal passes

Cons

Long working hours

Focused on chargeable hours and billing

Employees are overworked in an effort to keep costs low. Efficient work is discouraged by the large emphasis placed on billable hours. Unhealthy workplace with unrealistic expectations.

Pros

office location

Cons

compensation, inconsistent values

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K