L'Oréal
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

L'Oréal Employee Reviews

Singapore14 reviews
Tons of opportunities given such as trainings, workshops & travelling. Recognised for hard work through awards and incentive trips. Excellent staff benefits.
The perfect environment for beauty and skincare junkies alike. A bit stressful as there is a minimum sales target for each day that can be quite difficult to achieve as the bar is set pretty high. But overall the work environment is quite alright. Especially for part-timers.
Good work culture and management.
Given opportunities to demonstrate my skills.

Had on the job training and had the chance to learn and experience in a positive work environment.
Face pace working environment. I was being out to the company and it's mainly a female dominate environment. Over worked and under paid. Can't be helped
Pros
Free quarterly company's products
Cons
Still using outdated technology. Not sure for now.
It is a fun place to work at with an always on team of people. It is retail after all.

Team work is at the center of everything. Therefore every one is expected to play their part in it.
My internship was very enjoyable and I learned alot . My bosses were very friendly and helpful, they were understanding towards my shortcomings. In the internship I learnt alot about marketing and designing campaigns it was very insightful.
Pros
Good learning
Cons
Long hours and stress
It's okay to work as beauty advisor for fun. Working hours is acceptable and for the salary you need to be very aggressive. But to work as Long term, I don't think is suitable for me as I don't see any prospect in it.
Pros
Freebies
Cons
Salary is not fix
I love this fun and exciting company. There are many colleuges and working in this company, I get to know a lot of friends. We always have free samples of loreal products during the launching of new products.
Pros
free products for staff
- Channel Sales
- Skin care

- Supporting management

-Work well with co-worker

- Knowledge of skin care products

- Team work
Cons
Long working hours
A company/division that's very take care of staffs, willing to gave a lots other's opportunity e.g travel, send us to learning classes. Provide very good service and benefits.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at L'Oréal?
Nice company to work to, salary not so good, long hours, I have worked at the airport so very early morning start..
Lots of benefit from the training. samples, once a year allocation box. good expierience
Most enjoyable part of the job is that you get to meet different types of customers everyday. Some will make your day but others, not so much. But nevertheless, you'll get a happy feeling when the customers leave your counter with a smile after each purchase especially when they come back to you for more purchases because of good customer services which you've provided earlier.
On the ball daily routine with very demanding expectation from other departments. The fast pace environment consists mainly of young workers.
Pros
supportive colleagues
Cons
demanding departments
Managing customers and operations team. Learnt that healthy competition between colleagues can inspire excellent results.