L'Oréal

L'Oréal Employee Reviews

Singapore15 reviews

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,954 reviews

People first - Employee friendly

L'Oréal is in Tech transformation and hiring tech talents to compliment the business teams. Their FIT induction is best to onboard smoothly and people are generally supportive. Job safety is guaranteed. - Employee friendly- Very good benefits

Pros

Attractive Salary + bonus + Profit sharing + 20 days leave + TGIF 5 days leave

Cons

No Cons Found yet

Fast paced

Tons of opportunities given such as trainings, workshops & travelling. Recognised for hard work through awards and incentive trips. Excellent staff benefits.

Alright

The perfect environment for beauty and skincare junkies alike. A bit stressful as there is a minimum sales target for each day that can be quite difficult to achieve as the bar is set pretty high. But overall the work environment is quite alright. Especially for part-timers.

Productive and team building

Good work culture and management. Given opportunities to demonstrate my skills. Had on the job training and had the chance to learn and experience in a positive work environment.

Fast pace working environment

Face pace working environment. I was being out to the company and it's mainly a female dominate environment. Over worked and under paid. Can't be helped

Pros

Free quarterly company's products

Cons

Still using outdated technology. Not sure for now.

Fun place to work

It is a fun place to work at with an always on team of people. It is retail after all. Team work is at the center of everything. Therefore every one is expected to play their part in it.

Fun internship

My internship was very enjoyable and I learned alot . My bosses were very friendly and helpful, they were understanding towards my shortcomings. In the internship I learnt alot about marketing and designing campaigns it was very insightful.

Pros

Good learning

Cons

Long hours and stress

Fun working place

It's okay to work as beauty advisor for fun. Working hours is acceptable and for the salary you need to be very aggressive. But to work as Long term, I don't think is suitable for me as I don't see any prospect in it.

Pros

Freebies

Cons

Salary is not fix

fun place

I love this fun and exciting company. There are many colleuges and working in this company, I get to know a lot of friends. We always have free samples of loreal products during the launching of new products.

Pros

free products for staff

Fun

- Channel Sales - Skin care - Supporting management -Work well with co-worker - Knowledge of skin care products - Team work

Cons

Long working hours

Good superior and company

A company/division that's very take care of staffs, willing to gave a lots other's opportunity e.g travel, send us to learning classes. Provide very good service and benefits.

very productive place, lots of nice trainings

Nice company to work to, salary not so good, long hours, I have worked at the airport so very early morning start.. Lots of benefit from the training. samples, once a year allocation box. good expierience

Fun and helpful colleagues

Most enjoyable part of the job is that you get to meet different types of customers everyday. Some will make your day but others, not so much. But nevertheless, you'll get a happy feeling when the customers leave your counter with a smile after each purchase especially when they come back to you for more purchases because of good customer services which you've provided earlier.

Vibrant

On the ball daily routine with very demanding expectation from other departments. The fast pace environment consists mainly of young workers.

Pros

supportive colleagues

Cons

demanding departments

Great and fun culture

Managing customers and operations team. Learnt that healthy competition between colleagues can inspire excellent results.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L'Oréal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8K