L'Oréal Employee Reviews in ChangiReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 4,050 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Nice company to work to, salary not so good, long hours, I have worked at the airport so very early morning start.. Lots of benefit from the training. samples, once a year allocation box. good expierience
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at L'Oréal?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at L'Oréal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 4,050 reviews
Ratings by category
3.7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.6 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.6 out of 5 stars for Management
3.9 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about L'Oréal
- What is the most stressful part about working at L'Oréal?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of L'Oréal?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at L'Oréal?One person answered
- How are the working hours at L'Oréal?One person answered
- What would you suggest L'Oréal management do to prevent others from leaving?