Here to help
Information from L'Oréal:
L'Oréal Employee Reviews for Beauty Consultant
Beauty Consultant3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,734 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
It's okay to work as beauty advisor for fun. Working hours is acceptable and for the salary you need to be very aggressive. But to work as Long term, I don't think is suitable for me as I don't see any prospect in it.
Salary is not fix
The perfect environment for beauty and skincare junkies alike. A bit stressful as there is a minimum sales target for each day that can be quite difficult to achieve as the bar is set pretty high. But overall the work environment is quite alright. Especially for part-timers.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more L'Oréal reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at L'Oréal. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 3,734 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about L'Oréal
- What is the most stressful part about working at L'Oréal?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of L'Oréal?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at L'Oréal?One person answered
- How are the working hours at L'Oréal?One person answered
- What would you suggest L'Oréal management do to prevent others from leaving?
See all questions and answers