Land Transport Authority
View all Land Transport Authority reviews

Land Transport Authority

Land Transport Authority Employee Review

Ok

Typical working hours but slightly longer. A lot managing to do. Depending on which department, culture can varies. Many long hours meetings with other parties.

Pros

High pay

Cons

Long Hours and many meetings

Jon environment

It was a pleasant experience there as the people around you are willing to offer their help in times when you needed help. For example, my manager would sit down with me to further explain the construction site problems and allow us to provide our own opinions, thereby allowing us to think through the situation and learn more.

Pros

on-site experience

Cons

travelling time

Peaceful and good workplace

Learnt about a new tool and got familiarized. Management is very friendly. workplace culture is very good. The hardest part of the job is to connect with their tool using a language.

Fun and Wonderful Experience

During the internship, i have learned how to work effectively with my colleagues as a team to finish off a project. My manager has also provided a lot of guidance and shared important knowledge about their job. I have also gained important soft skills that is beneficial in my future career through coordination.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Land Transport Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Land Transport Authority with