Leighton Group, Inc.

Leighton Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

Singapore4 reviews

Productive and working environment is good

I am working with Leighton since Dec 2007 onwards. I have involved all the project related work also the crewing / logistics activities. Since I joined Leighton I am performing all my duties independently. All my co-workers are very co-operative and understanding. I always enjoyed my work at any circumstance.

Pros

Food & Accommodation

work life balance

Short term cash forecasting-develop a complete picture of short term cash. Projection to view on daily and weekly basis, prepares weekly forecasts by entity currency and bank account Check and close wire transfer payments

Pros

site allowance

Cons

long hours of work

Send out the documents and drawings as per Engineer's instructions. Prepare Slides for Project Review. Ad Hoc Duties such as type letters and as such. Management and Co-workers are good. Client side is a little difficult as they like to be authoritative.

Pros

Bosses and Colleagues are good and genuine.

Cons

Client, the administrative officers are quite authoritative.

Shell Bukom Pipeline Repair Singapore

Diving underwater construction .Dog leg spools require turning to enable correct length for connection .Co Workers were professional . Hardest part of the contract was complying with Shell procedure and DP DSV certifications. Safety awards given by Shell and Leighton every two weeks and final reward for all employees !

Pros

Well Paid

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leighton Group, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Leighton Group, Inc.